❥ Chapter 5 ~ Marriage

Deep patted Arohi's head to sleep. She had already slept before so she didn't feel sleepy. But Deep said that she had to look fresh for their wedding so she had to sleep.

"Deep, I can sleep tomorrow evening even. It's fine. I'm okay."

"Nope. Tomorrow, we will be busy the whole day. Henna artists will come to put henna on your hands. And then there'll be a Haldi Ceremony and then finally at night, the Wedding."

She sighed, "Do we have to do everything tomorrow? Why not take 3 days for it?"

He smiled, "I heard from the Priest that this week was an Auspicious Week. Tomorrow is the last day of it. That's why I want everything to be done tomorrow."

"But we have to even decorate the house and call the guests. Everyone will be tired to stay the whole day."

He chuckled, "Who said guests are coming?"

She looked up at him, "What do you mean?"

"It's a private wedding, my love. Nobody except for the priest is going to come. And dancers, of course."

She grimaced, "That's so boring

She grimaced, "That's so boring..."

He raised his eyebrow and smiled, "I know. But I can't help it. I don't have close friends as such so I can't invite anybody."

She asked, "Oh. What about your family?"

His jaw tightened. "They're all dead."

She widened her eyes and muttered a sorry. He made her lay back on the bed. "Enough talking. Now go to sleep."

She nodded and closed her eyes as he continued patting her head.

Deep thought to himself, "I'm so excited for the wedding

Deep thought to himself, "I'm so excited for the wedding. I can finally have you all to myself and you won't be able to do anything but accept what's going to happen to you. Welcome to your new world, Arohi."

"