Part 1

Malic's POV.  Bwas on my broomstick to go to a castle called Cackles Academy. As I rode my broomstick, I looked behind me and saw my black and white cat, Jill, sitting on the back on the broomstick. I looked back ahead and saw the castle. I arrived at the front of the castle and saw a woman who looked like she was in her 60s. I got off my broomstick and bowed down slightly, with the back of my hand on my forehead. "Well met, you must be miss Ada Cackle," I said to the woman in front of me. "Yes, I'm Ada Cackle, and you must be Malic Diloye?" Ada said. I nodded politely. Then, a woman teleported beside Miss Cackle. The woman had black hair in a tight bun on the top of her head. She wore a black and blue dress that's was long. She also wore a black corset.

I looked at her, then bowed slightly with the back of my head on my forehead. "Well met, miss," I said. 

Miss Hardbroom's POV

I teleported to Ada so I could tell her that Mildred hubble and Ethel Hallow stirred up trouble, and there was a mess in the potions room. Then I saw a man in front of Ada with brown short hair with a red strand of hair in his face. He also had bright green eyes and a mole beside his left eye.  He wore a black suit and a red tie with a black and white cat on his right shoulder. He said,'Well met, miss'. I bowed down slightly with the back of my hand on my forehead. "...well met, sir." He then said his name was Malic Diloye. He looked so hot, but he looked so young for me.