19 ≡;- ꒰ °kidnapped ꒱

I open my eyes

I open my eyes. Upon remembering what happened, I quickly look around. It doesn't even take a second for me to regret it. My neck!

This time, I slowly look around. I have no idea where am I. It seems like a wooden house. As my eyes wander around, I look at the wall.

Holy cow! It's full of Kyungsoo's pictures!

Did Mika really do this? Gosh, she's so scary! This is not a simple crush anymore. This is an obsession!

I try to move my body but I can't. My hands are tied behind my back. Oh great gracious. I've been kidnapped!

"You're up."

I look up when I hear the voice from earlier. I gasp as I see the woman from earlier sitting on the sofa not too far from here. She's taken off her cap and mask. I can clearly see her face. Gosh, she's handsome.

"Did Mika send you?" I ask. Slowly, I begin to untie the knot behind me. I'm gonna try!

"Mika?" She frowns. "Why would you mention that b*tch?"

Huh? I blink a few times at her as she huffs. Oh, so Mika didn't send her? Hmm, judging by the way she reacts, at least both of us have something in common.

"She has nothing to do with this. Although, I'm going for her next after I finish with you," she says. Finish with me? I gulp. Haha, why does that sound so scary?

"Who are you then?" I ask. No, but I'm really confused right now. Even as I look on the walls, the pictures put there are Kyungsoo's pictures that I've never seen online. They look like... She took them herself.

"I told you. I'm K," she says as she stands up. Slowly, she starts to make her way to me. Oh no, I prefer you stay there. Please stay there!

"I sent you numerous warnings and threats, but I guess you just don't listen do you?" She crouches down and touches my chin. Her hand is rough. Just what did she do for a living?

"I thought K is Mika. What does K stand for then?" I ask. Why did she have to use the letter K out of all letters? She lets out a chuckle.

"Isn't it obvious? It stands for Kyungsoo's wife. Me."

I really want to give her a palm face right now. Are you kidding me?!

No, before that. I need to get out of here! I think she is Kyungsoo's sasaeng. Only sasaeng can pull this kind of stupid act!

"Why are you so confident about that?" I ask. It's not every day you see people as delusional as her. Even I, Kyungsoo's real girlfriend, still find it hard to imagine us getting married. Oh come on, how could I when he's busy like this? He barely had any time to spare even for our date!

Hearing my question, she stands up and walks to the wall filled with Kyungsoo's pictures. She takes a picture and steps towards me. I can see her clenching her jaw. Once she arrives, she grabs my chin and shoves the picture to my face.