Chapter 32

When Jungkook woke up, he slowly opened his eyes. Everything is a blur, he wanted to rub his eyes but it widened when he realized that he was tightly tied on a chair.

He looked in front of him and saw Seokjin, his Jinnie, tied on the bed with his top clothes revealing his top body.

"Jinnie..." he said trying to stand but the chair was pulled down by someone and a gun was suddenly pointed at him.

Taehyung then entered and smiled at him.

"What a beautiful sight to see, right Jungkook?" Taehyung said looking at Seokjin.

"Don't you dare touch him." Jungkook said with gritted teeth.

"What can you do? You are tied and helpless." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was not able to say anything. Taehyung is right. He is helpless.

"Your friends were tied up in the other room. Heavily bruised and wounded. I hope they'll make it tonight." Taehyung said.

"What did you to them?" Jungkook said.

"Looks like everyone's weakness is Jinnie. So I just made them realize what will happen to their dear baby if they will keep on fighting." Taehyung said as he traced Seokjin's exposed body with his finger.

"Don't touch him!" Jungkook said.

Upon hearing Jungkook's screams, Seokjin started to wake up.

"K-kookie..." he said trying to open his eyes. When he was conscious, he realized where he is. He got scared upon seeing Taehyung seated on the edge of the bed where his hands werrw tightly tied. "T-Taehyung..."

"Jinnie, look at me!" Jungkook said.

"Kookie!" Seokjin shouted and immediately cried upon seeing that Jungkook was tied on a chair.

Taehyung held his face tight with one hand and made him look at him. "Today, you will only look at me. I will touch every inch of you and whenever you look at him I will make sure to get rough on you."

"W-what do you m-mean rough o-on me?"

"It will be a lot of fun to have sex with a virgin." Taehyung said licking the tears coming out of Seokjin's eyes.

The innocent Seokjin had his eyes wide opened when he heard the word. He tried looking at Jungkook but Taehyung's grip on him made him weak.

"Stop! Y-you can't do that to him!" Jungkook shouted.

"He is mine now, Jungkook." Taehyung said. "It will be fun to make him mine while you watch."

"Once I am out of here, I will definitely kill you." Jungkook said.

"That is, if you are still alive." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"N-no... d-don't hurt him." Seokjin said begging for Taehyung not to do anything to Jungkook.

"Be an obedient slut and I'll make sure he won't be hurt anymore." Taehyung said to Seokjin.

"Jinnie, baby, no. Let them do whatever they want with me just don't give in---" he was not able to finish his sentence when a punch landed on his stomach.

"Stop!" Seokjin said while crying. "Stop! Don't hurt him!"

"I told you, just do anything and everything I want and I will make sure he won't be hurt." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Why are you doing this to me?! To Jungkook?" Seokjin asked angrily. "Please just let him go!"

"I will let him go once I am done with you." Taehyung said letting go of Seokjin's face. "I just realized that I like to play with both of you. You both seem fun to play with."

Taheyung then stood up and walked over in front of Jungkook who's eyes look so fiery and red.

"I think it would be more fun to touch you since this man does not know how to do it." Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's cheek with a gun. Jungkook was unfazed anyway, not fearing for his own life and fearing more for Seokjin.

"Touch him and I will make sure that even your eyes will be wounded." Jungkook said with gritted teeth.

Taehyung laughed so loud, Seokjin even hated hearing it. "You are funny. I did not know you still have the nerve to do that when you are so helpless, tied tightly in this chair. You won't have a choice though. Your beloved will be giving in to me."

"He won't." Jungkook said confidently.

"Watch me." Taehyung said as he charged his gun and pointed it at Jungkook's head.

"No!" Seokjin shouted with immense tears flowing from his eyes. "No! Please don't kill him." Seokjin said.

"Jinnie, I will be fine." Jungkook said smiling at Seokjin.

Jungkook's tie was then removed from a chair but was tied tighter in a very long chain. Taehyung kicked the chair and kicked Jungkook's face.

"Stop! Why are you hurting him! Stop, please!" Seokjin said hoping to get at Taehyung's head.

Taehyung looked at him momentarily. "You know the magic word, Jinnie. Be my slut and I will let him go."

Seokjin looked at Jungkook. "N-no, Jin---" another punch on his face and a kick on his stomach.

Seokjin is not sure what to do, he was just crying. He was trying to remove his hands from the chain on the bed but he was not able to do so.

Jungkook's face is bloody and he can't do anything about it. He wants it to stop but how can he if the exchange will be his virginity that he always kept for Jungkook. He does not even know if the man would let them go if he will give in. Jungkook taught him not to give in no matter what the payment will be.

Right now, he's just not sure what to do.

After few more punches and kicks from Taehyung, Jungkook coughed out blood from his mouth.

"Stop..." Seokjin said again but this time in a very disappointed tone.

Upon hearing this, Jungkook looked at Seokjin and begged him.

"Jinnie, no baby, no... please... no." Jungkook said as he knows what will happen next.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin waiting for his next words.

"What is it, Seokjin? Do you have a proposal?" He asked.

"T---take me a-s y-your slut." Seokjin said.

Taehyung smirked. He looked at Jungkook and held his face.

"Watch and learn. This is how you should pleasure your boy." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was not able to control his emotion as he suddenly cried.

"Seojoon, wait outside. Make sure we won't have any visitors." Taehyung said.

Seojoon went out and sighed, hoping that everything will end soon. He knows how Jeon Jungkook will be when he gets mad and he fears for Taehyung's life.