⚜︎𝟷:𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑⚜︎

It was a cold morning. Unlike the rest. The middle of spring usually filled with flowers and perfect skies did have it's off days. As you stare through the window sitting on your bed you let your mind wander what you could be up to other than sitting here. Wishing you were able to sleep in that you had nowhere to be. Alas life is not fair. And as much as you wished you could stay the memory of where you are combats the peaceful thoughts.

Rising to your feet you lead yourself to the very large kitchen. Chefs workinbg their magic at such an hour. Pushing past a few maids walking around carrying trays onto silver carts. " Y/N." You turn met with the lead chef Ambrose. "The dishes are finished and are almost finished being loaded on to the carts for the masters of the castle. " you nod taking a chained watch from your breast pocket. Turning your attention back to the burly man in front of you.

"And how are you this morning Ambrose? " the man in question raised a brow years you."you never ask how anyone is, what wrong? " you look towards the ground a twinge of embarrassment rising towards your cheeks. "C'mon kid, if you let it fester it'll get worse. " you sighed "I was only thinking what it would be like if my soul was not owned by...them." Ambrose looked at you with sympathy. "We all wish that kid. Your not alone. " his hand lands on your shoulder and offers a kind smile.

"Y/N, the masters food is ready to be sent out. " a maid says. Giving her a nod you flash Ambrose a tight grin. "See you later kid. " you frowned watching your friend leave you. But was not the time to stall. The masters were anything but patient. Signaling you were ready maids flock to carts and push them through the doors. The halls decorated in beautiful decor and jewels seemed dull to you. Then again seeing the same decor over years does that to you. The short walk coming to an end as you reach large double doors. Taking a moment to glance back to the maids you take note of nervous expressions. You couldn't blame them. Everyone knew what the outcome would be if someone so much as sneezed at the wrong moment.

Tyrants they were. All of them. Yet you all had no way to leave. You certainly wouldn't be staying if you could. Hm, since when  did you think about leaving so much? Shaking off your thoughts you open the double doors simultaneously. "Breakfast is served." You announced standing in the door way as each maid with a cart entered the room. The walls were cream white with a large table in the middle. A table runner  seperated at the middle with one half yellow with white lace and the other blue with black lace with white and gold stars embroidered onto it. Which seemed to be the color scheme of the entire room. One half dark and mysterious the other bright and inviting. The windows luxurious curtains were drawn letting in the light from the gloomy day. The plates porcelain and lovely silverware with candle decorations in the middle along with small flower vases.

The masters had themselves seated at the table paying no mind to the maids who served them. Well, except for one. Dream. A kind soul but in a castle of masks you never thought to trust it. Seated at the very end in a large dark wood chair with yellow velvet cushion thanking each maid that served him. Walking forward you walked around the table keeping your fair distance. Watching the maids to keep them from making any 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. The others say chatting with each other. Blue,ink, red, edge, 'carrot', sans, papyrus, killer, cross, horror, dust, error, and. 'Hm? ' you looked to the other end of the table. Nightmare wasn't there. Again. You carefully approached dream still keeping half an arms length. "Will master nightmare not be joining us once more? " you asked. Dream looked over to you and frowned. "No, I guess not. Oh! Forgive me how are you this morning?" "It doesn't matter how am. " you responded immediately. Dream sighs "everyday you say the same thing. " you didn't respond, your attention was ripped away from him when you heard a loud yelp. Killer had one of the maids arm in hand with a sickening smile. "Awww, c'mon I just wanna see. " Everyone tensed up watching in horror, well almost. Like always the rest of the skeletons made no sign of acknowledgement to the situation. It was nothing to them. Killer had the maids arm in a firm grip to the table. She sent you a pleading look. "Master killer? " the skeleton looked to you smile still on his face. Eugh, creepy. "What has she done? " "she spilled food onto me! " he yelled now getting the attention of the table. "Killer leave the poor thing alone. " dream said. "Why should I you ain't boss of me."" Yes but-""but nothing, let er RIIIIPPP! " "AHHHHHHHH" the maids stepped back some holding each other as they watched their co-worker's arm get choped off. The maid screamed and screamed trying to pull herself away but he just wouldn't let go. You stood there unresponsive. Stars. This was the twelfth one this week. They were getting more violent. "SHUT HER UP ALREADY! " edge the taller brother to red yelled. "Whoops sorry 'bout that. " killer smiled finally relaxing her. The maid fell to the floor cradling her arm. Maid rushed to her side and dragged her out. You watched as her blood stained the floor on their way out. "Is.. Is the food up to standard?.. " you asked still gazing at the door. "Yes, it is. " you nodded ushering maids out with your hand. "Hey sweetheart." You turned your head " clean da damn floor, yea. " god you hated it here.

(𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞!) 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝟏𝟎𝟐𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬