Better days

Akuma x depressed reader ♡

Today was not your day the universe could have picked any other day of the week.

But it picked today and you were not having it you sighed coldly as you unlocked the door entering your house.

You didn't even say "I'm home" when you arrived home in the living room Akuma was asleep curled up like a fox on the couch.

Until he heard your foot steps "Mhmm?" Akuma looked around noticing you from far
"Oh Yn your back how was your day?"

however you didn't say anything and just stood there.
Staring at his beautiful facial features your face looked wasted aswell as tired.

"Kiddo? did something happen at work" he seemed confused as to why you didn't speak. You sighed as you nodded "Come here" Akuma said as he opened his arms his bushy fluffy tail wrapped around you

"I am going to make coffee do you want some?" he asked finally you had some courge to speak again "Yes"

"Okay I'll be back meanwhile pick something to watch" Akuma gently got up and went to the kitchen while you searched for something to watch.

Around 5 minutes or more he came back with the coffees your coffee was in a cute hello kitty mug while his was in a basic white coffee mug.

(Your mug)

he stared at the window while taking a sip of his coffee rain poured softly

"It's going to rain today perfect for rainy day sleep the soft rain helps humans and demons sleep" he chuckled as he gazed over at you you were smiling already.

Sitting down next to you wrapping his tail and arms around you again he gave you a kiss on the cheek trying to make you feel better.

Him simply being there took your tiredness energy away something only a kind demon can do. You laughed as you watched the tv your laughs made Akuma smile

through the rest of the day you and Akuma binged watched Movies, shows, or random videos on youtube things that made you happy.

When the night finally settled in you were restless Akuma tucked you into your side of your bed and got closer to you he whispered out "Good night baby" as he patted your head.

The rain was still pitter patting against the ground when you wake up the grass may be wet but the sun will be out this time.

The end