39.

In car..

" Why are you so happy today..??..it seems like someone praised you .." yg looking straight at the road with constant face ..

" Nothing... Like this..." Jm suddenly flinched to heard it .. and starts looking here and there ..

" Just tell me.. i never seen you with this happy face .." yg asked in deep voice..which scared jimin little bit...

" Umm.. actually, today I met my new professor.. her name in kily .. she is preety.. and she complimented me ..that 'you are handsome '.. that's all.." jm explained everything in his mind rn.. but he don't realise that eyes of yg turns into red colour naturally.. and yg toped the gear and starts driving like crazy..

" Yoongi .. slow down.. are you planning to kill me ..huh...??.. " jm said and holding own seat belt tightly.. the view of the road in totally unclear ..cars and others vehicles with blurry vision...

" Yoongi.. are you hearing me ..??.. " jm shouting but even yg's hair are not flinch..

After arriving home...

"Jimin.. listen me ..." Yg said while following him to his room.. jm is mad with yg for not listen him lately..

" Jimin.. I said stop ..." Yg yelled from back and moving fastly towards him...and yg catched him before he closed his door's room..

" Why you didn't listen me .. huh..??..are you deaf..?...you are fucking idiot.. " yg shouting without realising own wording..

" Yeah .. I'm idiot.. then leave me .. " jm said in low voice and lose own grip to the door ...

" Oo.. I'm sorry jimin.. " yg said and entered in his room .. and sit next to him on his bed..

" Jm.. this is important for you.. i warn you .. don't get close to her .." yg said with clear face ..

" Why ..??.. is he your girlfriend..huh..??" Jm replied without wasting even one second...

" I just wanna warn you ... It will not for you ..ok.. " yg said and starts going towards room's door ...

Jimin hurriedly stands up and standing in  between yg's path .. and looking at him with doe eyes...

"Why are you have mysterious personality.. tell me about her .. she was your girlfriend.??.. tell me .." jm mumbled and looking straight into yg's eyes..with teary eyes...

" Oo babes... " Yg said and walking towards jimin and hugged him tightly.. with no air difference between them.. they are just melted into hug .. yg caressing jimin's back and tryna to make him calm..

" She is not my girlfriend.. i just know her .. for few reasons..i don't wanna you be in danger.. she is not good for you ..." Yg trying to explain him clearly..and still hugs him..

" And how i believe in your statement..??..huh..??.." jm coming back from hug and staring at yg without blink..

" Oo .. you wanna statement..and a clear proof for it ..huh..??.. then .. " yg slowly coming closer to jimin..and staring at his lips.. like a wild monster..

" Can I use my saliva as ink .. and my lips as pen .. and this will be perfect statement.. according to me ..huh..??.." yg whispered into jimin's ear which gave goosebumps to jm..

" Huh..??.. you don't miss any chance.." jm mumbled and his second line is cut off by yg's sudden attack on his lips ..

First,Jimin resist him with own little hands .. but when he closed own eyes .. he really enjoy his .. and he feels this pleasure.. and still he don't back kissed to yg .. and neither stops him.. jimin just stands here with closed eyes.. and own hands placed at the side of legs .. as a attention position...

" When you will back kissed me ..??..huh..??..you  never kiss me .. " yg said and holding jimin's face in between own both hands..

" When I'll realise that i like you.. then I kiss you .. can you'll wait for me ..??.. " jimin asked with that pure eyes ...

" Ofcourse.. silly.. i'm waiting for you ..from that fucking childhood time .." yg replied and smiling..

" Ok.. i think you need a rest .. ok .. bye .." yg said before leaving the room ..and jimin in fucking situation..