01.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘵,
𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Being the eldest sibling has its perks, but right now was not one of them

Being the eldest sibling has its perks, but right now was not one of them. Georgia has been given the pleasure of driving both her brothers across the city the day before they leave for college. The reason why? Because neither of them had prepared nearly enough.

She looks at Luca through the rear view mirror, seeing him casually scrolling on his phone. "Luca, literally what have you been doing all summer?"

He looks up from his phone, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "It's the summer before college." He states, as if her question had an obvious answer. When he realises she's waiting for an actual response he continues, "I've been busy. Gotta enjoy summer before it's time to lock in."

Georgia rolls her eyes so hard she feels like they may fall out of her head. Of course that was his excuse. "Whatever. Just make sure you have your shit figured out next year, because i'm not doing this again."

From beside her in the passenger seat she hears Adam laugh. He looks over his shoulder at his brother, "yeah Luca, figure your shit out."

Luca clearly isn't amused, reaching forward and hitting his brother in the back of the head with a huff. "Dude shut up."

"You shut up."

"Both of you shut up." She snaps, staring at both of them as they stop at a red light. "Adam I don't know why you're saying anything because you're almost as unprepared as him."