~[Somtimes They're Do Things Without Thinking]~

Life has been violent ever since Miss Bloomie aka the science teacher became the person she's now. Among the three evil teachers she's the only one who has remorse and sorrow against others once they're killed. Except Oliver and his other mean friends because they're a pain in her ass but she doesn't say anything. This day had been different for Bloomie not because an event happened or testing like there was but this day of testing was remorseful and saddest day for her. It was testing and Bloomie was grading on others who were lucky they got above D except...Oliver. She wasn't happy about it and was pissed so after class everyone leaves except Oliver.
Bloomie: Do you want to explain your test grade?
Oliver: An A?
Bloomie: Not this time
Oliver: wdym? I always get good grades!!
Bloomie: You got an F idiot and how about I show you a lesson so that you don't become a pain in my ass or others!!
Miss bloomie had her cutter box ready to kill him and when he saw it he started running. He ran in the halls, running for his life to not get killed and he had to push through others to hide. He hid in the same room Abbie and Lana died but Miss Bloomie found him and was prepared to stab him..but someone pushed her aside and it was Miss circle who did it. Of course Oliver was Miss Circle favorite kid since he always gets good grades for her class but when Miss Circle looks at Bloomie she was pissed.
Circle: Have you lost your fucking mind!?
She was very mad she even hit Bloomie and gave her a scar. And at that moment Miss circle regretted what she had done since she almost killed the only person she loved secretly and the only one she was gentle with because she was fragile in her pov when she tried to apologize it was too late and Bloomie left. At lunch Miss circle would stay in her room and wait for both of her friends to come but this time only Miss Thavel came...
Thavel: Hey..Where's Bloomie??
Circle: I don't know,.
Thavel: Something is definitely wrong with both of you.Let me guess another fight
Circle:Yeah..But worse..Can we not talk about it
Thavel: Fine I guess
After a few minutes pass of eating Miss circle went to the restroom and when she went there all she could see was Miss Bloomie on the floor and could barely breath.