Hell's Gate Chapter 2

In the realm of Jigoku, where the fires of damnation burn eternal and shadows dance in the flickering light, the Demon Lord Akumá wields the fearsome Devil Sword, Maken, alongside his loyal right-hand man, Oni the Demon Knight, bearer of the sacred blade, Evansmana. Together, they lead their infernal legions against the radiant kingdom of Delsgade, ruled by the formidable Queen Réi. However, their clash is interrupted by the arrival of the Space King Cthulhu, whose cosmic powers threaten to engulf both realms in chaos and destruction.
Page 1: Shadows of Jigoku
In the fiery depths of Jigoku, the Demon Lord Akumá brandishes Maken, a blade forged in the flames of hell itself, as he plots his conquest of the mortal realm. Beside him stands Oni, the Demon Knight, his faithful lieutenant wielding the holy sword, Evansmana, bestowed upon him by ancient gods. Together, they amass their infernal forces and set their sights on Delsgade.

Page 2: Light of Delsgade
In the gleaming halls of Delsgade, Queen Réi stands as a beacon of hope for her people, her radiance rivaling the sun itself. With her knights and allies at her side, she prepares to defend her kingdom against the onslaught of Akumá and Oni's infernal legions. But as the shadows of Jigoku loom ever closer, even her light may not be enough to fend off the encroaching darkness.

Page 3: Clash of Realms
The realms of light and darkness collide in a cataclysmic clash as Akumá and Oni's legions of hellspawn descend upon Delsgade. Amidst the chaos and devastation, Queen Réi leads her valiant warriors into battle, their swords clashing against the infernal hordes with a deafening roar. But as the battle reaches its climax, a new challenger emerges from the depths of space.

Page 4: Cosmic Chaos
With a thunderous roar, the Space King Cthulhu descends upon the battlefield, his cosmic powers wreaking havoc upon both realms. As Akumá, Oni, and Queen Réi confront this otherworldly threat, they must put aside their differences and unite against a common foe. With Maken and Evansmana in hand, they stand as the last line of defense against the cosmic chaos that threatens to consume them all.

Page 5: Gates of Destiny
In a final showdown that spans the realms of light, darkness, and space, Akumá, Oni, Queen Réi, and Cathulu clash in a battle for the fate of their worlds. With swords clashing and cosmic energies colliding, they unleash the full extent of their powers in a desperate bid for victory. As the dust settles and the echoes of battle fade away, the fate of Jigoku, Delsgade, and the cosmos itself hangs in the balance.

Page 6: Rebirth and Unity
In the aftermath of the cataclysmic battle, Jigoku and Delsgade lie in ruins, their once-proud kingdoms scarred by the ravages of war. Yet amidst the devastation, a glimmer of hope emerges as Akumá, Oni, Queen Réi, and even Cathulu set aside their differences and work together to rebuild their shattered worlds. As they forge new alliances and bonds of friendship, they vow to stand united against any future threats that may arise. And so, as the sun rises on a new day, the gates of Hell's Gate stand open once more, a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of unity in the face of adversity.