⋆ ✦ See you ✦ ⋆

⚝ Sera's POV ⚝

I woke up with a drool smeared across my face. My head was pounding and I had a bit of nausea. Bill was peacefully sleeping next to me hugging me tightly, looking handsome as always.
I slowly got up and started to walk towards Bill's closet where I got some close so I could change. It was around 5 PM and I walked outside to the living room where I saw around 20 people on the floor sleeping, Georg and Tom included.
The band had to be at the airport around 7 and I started to panic since they still had to pack up.
I tapped the shoulders of the people who were asleep and I started to kick everyone out.
"Let me sleep, women!" A girl said
"get the fuck out" i said in an angry tone while rolling her over towards the door.

When I finished I started to make some breakfast for the guys. Although my food was not delicious, it was something. The memories from yesterday started to come back and I couldn't help but cry a little. I felt so embarrassed and dirty.
I started wiping my tears while plating 5 servings.

Sera: "Where is Gustav?" I asked Tom, waking him up.
Tom: "I don't know and I don't care," Tom said, grabbing his head and rolling over to the other side.
Sera: "wake up tom and wake up georg, its 5! You guys have to leave at 7." I said, shaking him.

I went to every room in the house but I still couldn't find Gustav, until I felt like throwing up and ran to the bathroom where he was, sleeping in the bathtub with a bottle of tequila.

Sera: "Gustav you have to wake up" I said tapping his shoulder.
He did not move a muscle , he slept like a rock. After trying for 1 more minute I decided to give up and make it someone else's problem.

Lastly, I went to Bill's bedroom again and I started to pack his suitcase so he could rest a bit more. I chose all of his favorite clothes and his favorite accessories. I sat down at his desk and started to write cute notes, mostly about how much he means to me. I folded them up and put them in the pockets of his pants so he could randomly find them.

Sera: "babe wake up" i said kissing his forehead.
Bill slowly opened his eyes and as soon as he saw me there he got up and gave me a big hug, his warmth was irreplaceable.

Sera: "its 5pm bill, i prepared some pancakes even though it's evening" i said grabbing his hand while smiling at him.

Bill: "Are you okay?" Bill said with a worried face

Sera: "yeah, i am bill don't worry" i said avoiding eye contact.

Bill: "okay" he said, grabbing my hand while making our way to the kitchen.

Only Tom was sitting down while Georg was packing his clothes and Gustav was still in the bathtub.

Sera: " Tom can you wake up Gustav he's literally in the bathtub and he wont wake up" I said while taking a sip out of my orange juice.
Tom: "I'm eating right now" Tom said laughing while taking bites of the pancakes.

Bill: "i will go" he said while making his way towards the bathroom

5 minutes later bill came out with gustav and they both sat down at the table to eat, as well as georg.

Georg: "how are you feeling sera? You know about what happened last night" he said looking at me with a worried face

Sera: "I'm okay thank you" i said, i was holding back tears, i did not want to talk about it or even wanted anyone to know. I hated remembering, but I know everyone just meant well.

Everyone got quiet and it was harder to hold it in.

Bill: "we have to get going to the airport so we don't arrive late" Bill said changing the topic.

Bill grabbed my hand and grabbed his suitcase and we made our way into the car.

Once we made it to the entrance of the airport i gave bill a huge kiss, he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me more, my face got really red since we were in public but that didn't make me want to stop.

Bill: " I don't want to leave you" Bill said, holding both of my hands and looking straight into my eyes.
Sera: "bill im happy for you, i will be okay i swear" i said
Bill: " I love you," he said, giving me one last hug.
Sera: " I love you too, call me when you can. I know your going to be really busy, "I said.
Bill: "I will"

Tom: "bye sera" he said waving at me from a distance.

Sera: "bye Tom" I said as I walked closer to give him a hug.
Tom: " Be safe," he said, avoiding eye contact.

I went to say bye to Gustav and Georg as well and gave them a hug too.

Sera: "bye, be safe '' I said waving for the last time as I saw them enter the boarding area.

I instantly felt emptiness in my heart, it felt like I had nothing to live for again. The whole ride home I was overthinking everything.

(ಥ﹏ಥ) I know this was a short episode (kind of boring too) But just bear with me (◕‿◕✿) <33 Thank you for reading  PLIS vote ☜(˚▽˚)☞