XXVI. Wait, what?!

Seungcheol sighed, stuck between life. His legs were continously moving while he was trying to figure out what to do and what not to do. He looked at you who was silently weeping.
The vampire got up, you flinched thinking he was leaving but no, he came closer and wrapped you up in his embrace. You burst into sobs as he kept caressing your head and back.

"I'm sorry!", you cried out.
"Why?", he asked.
"I-I should've told th-this to you earlier... I'm-I'm sorry..."
"It's okay... noone could've said it, baby. It's not something small.", he kissed your head.
"Th-Thanks for understanding...", you sniffled, snuggling under his nape.
"Don't thank me, love... you don't need to feel bad for being something you can't control, yeah? Are all of you witches?"
"Hm...", you nodded.
"How did you all end up here then?", he asked.
"O-Our people didn't really like the other girls being named as princesses because only Dahyun and Yeri are princesses, being from the royal family. Because being named as princess or any member of the royal family automatically makes you stronger, providing you more powers. Witches actually have a queen, it's a queendom not a kingdom. And eomma didn't want to give up on any of us, she loved all of us equally. She was the queen, and hearing people protest, she sent us here along with our brothers. Maz was always our guardian. So...", you explained.

He nodded in understanding.
'OH... So that's the matter...'- he thought.

"Oh...", Seungcheol said, wiping your tears. "And right now? Who's ruling the place?"
"Me..."
"WHAAA-", he grabbed his head again, you laughed at his flabbergasted expression. Man was baffled. "Baby-", he looked around, cupping your cheeks. "So... so... you're the witch queen?!", and asked in whispers.
"Umhm... I am.", you nodded.

The vampire's already large eyes widened more. He covered his mouth.
"God damn...", he whisper yelled. You chuckled. "You mean I have the witch queen herself? Gahdamn!"
You smiled, he didn't act like you assumed. Instead was cool and understanding even when it was something he'd have not expected even in his dreams.

"Y-You're not gonna leave me, right?", you asked.
"As I said... Fuck no!", you laughed at his sass. "Instead... aren't I supposed to be happy?! Why would you think I'd leave you after coming to know you're one in eight billion- not even- you're only one... oh ma gawd! I should protect you."
You smiled.
"What else can you do?", he asked.
"Anything you want."
"Hm...? Would you mind if I ask for flowers?- WOAH-", his mouth hung open when flowers appeared in your hands. "What is the greatest thing you can do?", he asked.
"Destroy the solar system or revive anything from dead.", he choked on air at your reply.
"S-So you're powerful than me... you can protect me instead...", you laughed.
"But I'm your baby...", you pouted, he kissed your pout away.
"Ofcourse, sweetheart! Let me cook for you, come... you must be hungry.", he said.
"I thought we were gonna cook here?", you pointed at the bed. He chuckled.
"You're still a bit weak. I had written that note back then. Heal completely then I won't treat you like a porcelain doll.", he winked.
"Hm... let's go out!", you said.
"Out-?"
"I'll take you on a date."
"Oh!", he smiled. "Let's go then!"
______________

"You're rich too...", Seungcheol said, watching you pay.
"I am. I'm the queen so ofcourse.", you said.
"How much property do you have...? Wait- property or treasure?"
You laughed.
"Treasure is my property."
"How much...?"
"I seriously can't count that ocean of notes and gold and diamonds and pearls and stones and~ I don't know what valuable things there are."
"Oh... damn..." You laughed. "Why did you laugh?"
"You're just so shocked and sound like a curious kid to me... it's just cute.", you said.
"I'm just... wow... my life is a fairytale.", you chuckled again.
"I'll make it a fairytale, don't worry.", you said, holding his hands while walking outside the store. "I wanna get you something."
"You already got me so many things-"
"I wanna get you a ring.", you pulled him towards the store.
"Wh-", he sighed. "Fine...!"