chapter -9

Jimin hurried back to his room and was surprised to not find Taehyung there. He wondered where Taehyung had gone. Wanting to avoid being seen by Yoongi, Jimin used his invisibility power to check on Taehyung.
While checking the entire castle, he had grown tired. Finally, he came to the garden and found them there, sleeping and looking adorable.

( Pic looks like tae had opened eyes, but see clearly he had closed his eyes guys (giggles)*I'm talking this rubbish because first when I saw, this pic looks like tae opened eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️*)

Jimin pov

Taehyung is so attached with Jungkook. How can they both sleep here? They look so cute. But we should move on quickly, just as we found the book and we should leave this kingdom. It's just an act to gain a book . ( Unknowning jimin felt sadHe returned to his room and slept.

At morning

Taehyung woke up first and saw Jungkook's face so lovingly.

Taehyung pov

"You're so cute while sleeping. I'm so sad to know that you have a crush on Yoongi. What will happen if you know the truth about me? Will you forgive me? I don't love you, I'm just attracted to you. But after seeing and talking with you daily, I'm afraid that I could fall in love with you. What am I thinking? First, let me wake you up,"

Taehyung : "Wake up, you muscle bunny. You're so heavy. Oh, my arms and legs are in pain,"
Taehyung complained.

Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and saw a beautiful sight

Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and saw a beautiful sight. He was mesmerized by Taehyung's face, eyes, cute face, and red, plump lips. He found them so kissable. lost in Taehyung's world.

Jungkook pov

(yawning and stretching )Wow, what a beautiful morning. looks around Hold on, where am I? (realizes he's in Taehyung's lap )Oh, I must have dozed off in the garden last night.

Tae: Jungkook, you're finally awake. I was starting to think we'd have to spend the whole day here.

Jungkook: (blushes slightly) Sorry, I must've been tired and fallen asleep in your lap. Thank you for last night and for counseling me.