Chapter 35

Warning: Long chapter. I swear I did not proofread. 👀

Jungkook woke up when he felt warm towel being rubbed on his stomach. When he opened his eyes, he saw Seokjin wiping his stomach with a warm towel.

"Jinnie..." Jungkook said, holding Seokjin's hand and feeling him closer to him. "Let's rest more, baby." Jungkook said as he pulled Seokjin closer.

He was surprised when he felt all skin. He opened his eyes and saw Seokjin still naked. He took the blanket and covered himself and Seokjin.

"Baby, why didn't you wear your clothes yet?" Jungkook asked.

"I just woke up and felt sticky." Seokjin said as he hugged Jungkook under the blanket.

"Jinnie, you should wear your clothes. You'll get cold." Jungkook said and was about to look for Seokjin's clothings but Seokjin hugged him tighter.

"Kookie, let's stay like this." Seokjin said.

"Baby, we can't. You're doing things to my body and I might not be able to stop myself from doing what I should not." Jungkook said.

Seokjin pouted but hugged Jungkook even tighter, even putting his legs on top of Jungkook's thighs resulting to a harder cock.

"Oh." Seokjin reacted upon feeling it.

"Yes, Jinnie, I am getting harder. If you don't want to be hurt, you need to move off of me." Jungkook said in a command.

Seokjin looked at him with furrowed brows and a pout.

"I don't get it why you won't let me feel it." He said not moving away from Jungkook.

"I might hurt you and I don't want that to happen. I am okay if you'll settle with your toys for now. I can even help you in using them." Jungkook said, caressing Seokjin's face.

"But my toys are not as big as you. I want to feel you, Kookie." Seokjin said as he started rubbing Jungkook's body underneath the blanket.

Jungkook held his hand tight to stop him from moving as he started feeling different with Seokjin's warm hand around his exposed body.

"Jinnie..." he said in a whisper, closing his eyes while trying to control his lust over his boyfriend.

Seokjin did not stop touching Jungkook's body until he reached his lower part. He untied Jungkook's sweatpants, while biting his lip, getting excited of what comes next.

🔞

"F-fuck!" Jungkook said as Seokjin started holding touching his cock under his sweatpants.

Seokjin immediately removed the blanket covering their bodies and looked at the cock that Jungkook was trying to hide from him for a long time. His eyes widened when he saw the cock. He always knew it was big but did not know that it was this big big, he can't even hold it with his whole hand.

He started stroking the cock as how Jimin taught him with the toys. He licked his lips as if tempted to do something else aside from just stroking it.

"Baby, stop." Jungkook said as he hold on Seokjin's hand. "You won't like it if I get rough with you." He said, still trying to calm himself but he knows he is on his last strand already.

Seokjin looked at him and squeezed his cock tighter in his hand. "Try me." He said then licked the head of Jungkook's cock with his warm tongue.

"Oh, shit!" Jungkook said as he closed his eyes, feeling Seokjin's tongue on his cock, losing his mind already. When he was not able to handle it, he held Seokjin's hair tightly and pulled him up. "Baby, I told you, you might not like it rough." He said as he then forced Seokjin's mouth to swallow his cock slowly but deeply.