40.

Next day in clg...

"Tae .. could you do something for me ..??.." jm asked and staring at phone's display..

" Yeah .. ofcourse.. " tae politely answered and looking at jm .. who is sitting here ..with weird face ..

"Find me the insta account of Miss.kily... " jm said without hesitation.. and staring at tae .. and signals him to do it rn...

" Yeah .. ok.. cool bro ..." Tae quickly grabbed own phn from table and start some searches...
.
.
" Yeah .. i found it.."tae excitedly slamming the table and showing some information to jm .. who was deadly waiting for it ...

" Ok.. thanks.." jm scrolling her while account from every corner.. and seeing it like own property..

" Oo jimin.. i said you this yesterday.. that you'll be stalk her ...i know you.." tae smiles and looking at jm .. who is busy in finding something..

" Are you search something..in it ..??.." tae questioned..but totally ignored by jm.

" Hmm.. yoongi liked her few posts ..and reels.. i think.. somethings I have to find out..." Jm mumbled but tae heard it by moving own one ear very close to his mouth..

" Huh..??.. wtf ...you were searching for yoongi ...??.." tae said with widen eyes.. like he gonna never believe in this..

" Jimin.. why are you so much curious about his relationships??....is everything is ok..??.." tae said and looking at jm with hoping eyes..

" This is not like that .. but I wanna know about him.. i don't know why..??.. because he always kept secrets from me ..that bastard.." jm mumbled and closing own phn and thrown it own table without looking at it .. like money is just nothing to him..

" Jm.. are you crazy..??.. huh..??.. what's wrong with you..???...you are acting weird, lately...and i seems like that prof.min is responsible for it .." tae trying to solve this puzzle without getting hints from jimin.. but he tries on own bases ... he is smart...

" Yeah .. that jerk ..." Jm said before standing up from table rushly and going towards class's door fastly .. and leaves tae in the class ..

" Aish.. this guy..." Tae mumbled and picking his phn from table .. and scanning from all parts of the phn.. to make sure .. it's ok or not ...

" Oo thank God.. it is not broken.." tae putting back his phn on table ...

Other side..

Kily's pov...

I think I should warn him.. that I never let him go .. without doing anything..
I swear I can kill anyone for him.. and that fucking jimin is my obstacle now .. i think yoongi really loves him...
But i don't care .. if someone is mine .. that is mine .. no matter but I have to do for that ...

....knock....knock...yg's cabin get knocked.

" Yeah ..come in.." yg shouting from inside..

" Oh .. you bitch.. why are you here ...??..huh...??.." yg yelled at her after just crossing his cabin entry..

" Oo babes .. don't call me like this ..you know i love you..." Kily said and moving close to his next chair..

" I swear.. you'd be doing something.. according to me exception.." yg said and giving her straight look..

" Oo babes.. you know me preety much .." kily whispered into yg's ear .. and tryna to sit in his lap.. but yg stood up from chair immediately.. and goes towards the cabin door..

" Don't worry.. about your love .. he deserves a better treatment..afterall you loves him.. "kily said and suddenly hugged him ...

" I warn you .. don't fall in love with others except me .. why are you mad at me ..." Kily stated all those stuff in that tight hug ...

" Just leave me .. you are  physcho..." Yg pushing her on the floor and left the room..

" I got one point..." Kily smirked and stands up , fixing own dress and left the cabin..

Flashback..

Jimin' s pov..

I should ask him.. that what is this.. he said kily is not his girlfriend.. then why he liked her posts.. I wanna know about it rn..
.
.
Jimin saw that damn hug from the cabin's door glass window.. at that time he was about to open the door .. but after saw that scene..he just came back..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...