Pilot)) Chapter One

Konniku wakes up and gets ready for the other cats to be chosen apon the witches. Konniku sits by his friend Shiniko. "I hope I get a witch that won't curse me into a frog or something like that, that'll be annoying." Shiniko said whisping her tail on the ground a bit impatient, "Didn't they teach you how to turn back?" Konniku said to his friend in his deep voice, "Yes, Yes they have, however.., I DON'T WANT TO BE A FROG, I swear why can't they practice their magic on a crow, atleast they don't live as long as us." Shiniko looked hackled as mermers arose from all the other cats. "Does she want to get picked?"
     "I wouldn't want her if I was a witch."
"Such disrespect for witches I mean like."
            "Her parents should be ashamed."
*What? Can't these cats mind their own buisness?* Konniku was angered at the rest of the cats as their hackles attracted their witches. Konniku sat and looked at Shiniko. As time passed no witch picked them. In their culture it was a bad sign to not be picked, the cats think they'd die in a month if they weren't picked by a witch. Konniku believe these rumors are true and that's the reason why his parents died, However, Shiniko doesn't think these are true. Her and Konniku leave the group. "I'm just glad that we didn't get picked by some witch!" Shiniko sayed, "Sure the witch's glad t-" the random ahh cat was cut off, "Shut the #### up you###################!"... Konniku was on his last straw after being up all night trying to get one spark of star fluid but none came. Shiniko and the random cat just sat there, Blown away, at Konniku's sudden break. "Lmao atleast I can do magi-" Konniku ran up and sliced at the cats nose, then using his hind legs in the air to turn and kick the cat to the ground. Shiniko sat and watched as Konniku beat the bi-... cat up... eventually the witch who picked the cat picked it up and ran away not before kicking konniku to a tree in fear of rabies (idk if rabies will exist in the Final Cut since this world is supposed to not be like the real world so 🤭. When I say that I mean I already have everything written down especially its own secret "Language" and every character supposed to show up so 🤫) Shinito treated Konniku's wounds with sage and cinnamon (they also may be replaced) Konniku got up. "Crusty old witch." Konniku mumbled under his huffing after that witch nocked the wind out of him, "Bro, we don't need to worry about her because we're leaving." Shinito said (Btw shinito's original name was Azuki but I changed it to a more original name because I named my cat Azuki and Azuki is an actual Japanese word. Also Konniku's gay bc :/ and in the OG OG version he would have shipping lore with another character however that got boot bc idk if the character would ever show up. 2 other characters will probs come up in the series and would be mistaken as Lesbian and gay however they're both straight AF however die your heart out making ships idc just aslong as the police don't knock on my doors) while packing her things konniku just followed her because he had nothing and was barely able to get a good living space. Thats it for chapter one aka the PILOT of the series. There will be more lore about the magic and of which I could send a whole slide show about how it works and stuff however I need to sleep. bai.