Once upon a time...poof

Once upon a time there was a poor little girl who lived with her evil stepmother and her evil stepsister...blahblahah.
If life couldn't be any worse and destiny not any more sucking you are pretty much the same as 'Cinderella'.

You live with an very annoying stepmother who would literally break down your door to wake you up and make you peel beans and put them all together again.(Pretty useful eh?)
After you would be finished with your 'peeling-routine' you gotta do a foot massage to your two stepsister.
One uglier than the other.

But the worst thing every day was that you need to massage THOSE feet...they were actually looking like a whole new species...(I won't go deeper to any more details...)
After you were finished with your house duties you were leaving for school with your stepsisters.
Strangely both of them already got a boyfriend and you were still left alone there for a pretty long time.

Life does suck...and every time you had lunch break you would bring out your fairy tail book and read it all over again.
Why couldn't you be the one who would find a lover like this and end up as the nice pretty princess with her nice lover?
Well-because it's Damn reality.

After you finished reading your favorite fairy tail again, for maybe the hundreds time you hurried to bring your food tray away.
Since you read most of the time of your break you hadn't enough time to eat your meal and a lot of left overs were still on there.
As you were about to put your tray away one of your stepsisters went towards you and almost spitted in your face...but to her dismay she spitted on herself instead.
,,Hey where ya think your going (y/n)?!You need to bring mind also away."

But after that long time you finally had enough.You were their slave for a long time now and you decided to revenge yourself now.
As you looked down your Tray you had a brilliant idea.
You swinged your tray and tried to strike her down but to your disappointment she managed to dodge your food attack and all of the contents were splitting on a tall dude with blonde defying hair that kind of looked extremely fluffy...wait that doesn't matter right know.

You stood there in your tracks.Gasping for air you stood there in silence waiting for the tall blonde guy to react somehow.
You thought that he would shout at you or get angry but to your surprise he just stood there in awe, blinked a few times before he put one of his fingers towards face and put some of the content into his mouth.
,,Mhmm, yummy how did ya know that I like strawberry pudding?", he suddenly beamed at you with a sparkling grin that almost blinded you.
You automatically kneeled down and held your hands in front of your eyes.

(Well no one cannot handle that much sexiness...)
Ashamed you looked to the ground and tried to start a conversation with it.
But at least you needed to apologize you thought and went up, ignoring all the stares that were on you now.

,,Erm sorry...i didn't mean to..well get all that stuff on you it wasn't meant for you...", you managed to say.
,,Well I know a way how you could apologize...", he responded and held his hand to his chin thinking.

~Amazin Time Skip by Mr Puffin~

You barely managed to get out of school safely after that Tray incident.
The one you splashed your food in the face was the awesome Matthias Kohler...one of the coolest guys on your school and so out of your league.

The whole day you were getting bad evil stares from your female fellows because of your incident earlier.
The fact that he actually didn't care about that stuff getting on his face and that he was even talking to you friendly was driving all of the girls crazy.
They looked at you like there were planning your death already...
Not good...

The rest of the day you tried to avoid your stepsisters so that they couldn't to anything with you.

You were thinking about Matthias again.
He was actually looking quite cute with all that pudding stuff on his face...like a cupcake.
You smiled and blushed a little as he was smiling with you with his amazing blue eyes.

~Flashback~
,,Well I know a way how you could apologize...", Matthias responded and looked at you.
,,And that would be?", you wondered not sure if he was planning something bad.
,,Let's meet after school in the park and bring me this shampoo.", he said and scribbled a shampoo brand on a small paper and also a time.
,,Be there at 16 ok?I'm waiting for you there.", he grinned and left to his other class mates who were looking confused at him and one of his friend handed him a wet towel that he thankfully accept.

~Another Time skip by me~

When school was over you immediality hurried to the park not wanting to make contact with your crazy stepsisters.
You sat down onto one of the benches and waited in silence.
It was only 15:30 but you would rather wait half an hour than be with those crazy rats also called your sisters...

You hummed a melody and tried to deviate time as suddenly wet, smelly fluids were splashing on your head.
,,Revenge is sweet isn't it (y/n)?", one of your stepsisters laughed arrogantly and flicked her dirty hair back.
,,Serves you right.Like that no one wants to talk to you.Not even the nice Matthias.", your other stepsister laughed and they were gone in the same moment.
You just sat there...trying to not cry and grab tightly onto the shampoo that you bought for Matthias.
Before tears could roll down your cheeks you could feel someone tap your shoulder.
,,Woah...(y/n) is that you?!What happened to you?!Dont tell me that it was karma.", Matthias managed to say and looked at you confused and tried to ignore the strange smell that was coming from your hair.
,,Karma....haha yes that must be it...", you murmured and looked to your feet.
It was silent for a while when Matthias took you by the hand.
,,Hey do you wanna wash of that stuff at my home?I mean at least you carry shampoo with you.", he laughed.

You looked at him disbelieving.
,,Wasn't that shampoo supposed to be for you?", you asked irritated.
,,Well yeah I also want to get that pink stuff out of my hair and my shampoos gone so?", he continued to laugh.

You blushed a bit.Showering at a almost strangers place...amd then Matthias.
In thoughts you were squealing your inner fan girl out.

After a while you arrived at Matthias Apartment and he went to the shower first.
You blushed nervously and looked around his House.
It was quite nice, decent and not too much.
Suddenly Matthias appeared in front if you only wearing his boxers.
,,Okay you can go in there now (y/n)-", before he could finish you rushed to the bathroom and closed the door.
Your body was so heated up that you could take a cold shower.
You tried to breath in and out slowly to calm your mind.
Before you entered the shower you peeked trough the bathroom door.
,,Erm...Matthias can you maybe...lend me some changing clothes?", you muttered a bit embarrassed.
,,Sure!", he grinned and passed you a extra sized T-shirt.
After you finished your shower and doesn't smell like a Porta Potty anymore.

As you went out from the shower you plugged at the Tshirt so it would hide a bit more of your legs.
Matthias was already sitting in front of the Tv watching some movie and to your luck wearing some clothes as you silently sat beside him.
As he noticed your presence he was checking you up and down that made you blush even more.
,,Hehe...you look so cute in my clothes...", he mumbled blushing and scratched the back of his neck.
,,Erm Matthias can I ask you something?Why are you so nice to me?I mean I splitted food on you...", you mentioned embarrassed.

He was blushing a bit and smiled.
,,Well, I saw you always sitting there with that fairy tail book and you always looked...so cute while reading it...", he replied and even his ears were red now.

,,Actually I was reading Cinderella.", you tried to continue the conversation.
,,Haha and those crazy sisters are like your evil stepsisters?", he laughed.
,,Yeah and maybe you are my..."
,,Prince Charming?", Matthias continued.
,,Yeah...",you muttered blushing.
,,Dawwww you're too cute too handle!", Matthias glomped you to the ground and you squeaked surprised.

At that moment Lukas entered the living room and saw your two figures laying there in the floor with untidy clothing.
,,Erm sorry must be the wrong house...", he murmured and turned on his heels and left you two blushing there.
Well it wasn't really the ending like in those Fairy Tails...but at least it was kind of adorkable.