41.

In class..

" Jimin.. why are you making this sad face huh..??.." tae asked and patting his back..

" Don't worry.. it' s gonna alright.. let's focus on studies.. we have to attend exams next week.. " tae said and opens book .. and start listening to prof.min.. who is teaching in the class rn..

" Hmm.." jm hummed..

Jimin' s pov...

You bastard.. how you did this to me .. is I'm joke to you ..??.. i don't know,why.. but i don't want you to get close somebody...you kissed me many times.. what was that .huh..??.. you think, i'm idiot..huh..??.. and this way you could betray me..fuck you yoongi .. i don't wanna live with you anymore..it hurts..

" Jimin .. why are space out..??.." yg yelled and coming close to his desk .

" Be focused.." yg said and again starts reading...

At 6:00 pm...

.. knock.. knock.. jm's door got knocked...

" Come in.." jm shouted without looking at door and keep scrolling own phn..

" Why are you..??.. is there any business..??.." jm said coldly without looking at yg...

Yoongi sits next to jimin.. who is lying on bed.. and peeping in jimin's phn..

" Why are you scrolling her account..huh..??.. i said you .. don't believe in her.. she is not ok for you .." yg yelled without realising own harsh tune ..

Jimin standing up from own seat and sits in yg's lap .. who is still sitting only his bach touching to the wall... And his legs are straightly placing on bed..

" Then .. why the hell ..you liked her posts.. see it.." jm showing him some kily's older pics... and looking straight into yg's eyes... with anger in own eyes..

" She was my friend.. and little closed to me .. that's why.." yg clearly explained and start smirking while looking at jm's sitting position...

" And i haven't trust in you .." jm said and trying to back in normal position..but yg hold his waist tightly.. and don't let him go...

" Leave me ...." Jm said in serious tone..

" Tell me.. are you jealous..??.." yg whispered in his ear.. and after few seconds..he bites his earlobe.. sliding own hands in jm's baggy sweatshirt..and tryna to more close to him..

" You always like this .. you are a good chance catcher ..." Jm mumbled while looking start into his eyes..

" Yeah I am..." Yg said before giving kisses him..on his jawline..on neck .. and cheeks ...

" Why are you don't kiss my lips..???.. i'm wondering.." jm asked to him like he always wanted to kiss him on his lips..

" I just thought.. I'll kiss them.. when you gonna said me ...' Yoongi I love you '.." yg said with smile ..and placing jm on bed like a little doll..

" In your dreams..." Jm said and covering own face with blanket...that tomato cheeks..

" I wanna kiss you more.. but i scared .. I  won't be able to stop myself.. to whole night ..." Yg said and kissed him .. from the outside of the blanket...

" Ok .. you should rest .. and yes.. I gonna teach you more at home .. because of your upcoming exams..ok.." yg stated and left the room.. with awkward silence..

Jimin' s pov..

Why his every whisper make me this much weak .. like he did something with me .. he give my goosebumps with that damn smirk .. and those kisses are breath taking .. i forgot how to breathe at that time .. my heart was about to popped out from my body ...
Oo ..just sleep jimin.. otherwise he gonna teach me .. if he saw me to scrolling phn...fuck you ..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...