Chapter 1

Hey, my name is Faith , Faith Marie Smith. I live in London with my mum. My dad left us I don't remember when. But I know he isn't coming back. My best friend is Andrea.

As I was sitting on Andrea's bed waiting for her to find an outfit to wear. She ran over to me and said "What about this one?" "Yes! Perfect!" I cheered. We were going to the park for a little concert and some tea. She got done getting ready and so did I, so we walked to my black car and drove down to the park. We got a seat and went to go get our tea. As I sat down on the little table with Andrea, we were chatting up a storm when a guy knocks over our table and the tea spills all over me. I got up and tried to get the brown tea dried off my white lace dress.  "I'm so sorry miss! I'll you a new dress and everthing! I am so sorry. I'll go get napkins wait here!" He said neverously. I just laughed at myself because how cute he was when he nevously running around. He came back with like 5 million napkins. "Hey no worry you don't need all those napkins." I said to him. He sighed in relief. "Well I'm Liam! You are?" He said smilling. 'I'm Faith." i said smilling back  "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" He said smilling ear to ear. Well he is pretty cute. "Oh! and this is my best friend Andrea!" I said pulling her in font of me. "Hello." He said to her 'This is my friend Louis!" Liam said 'Uh hi girls!' Louis said happily and nevously. "Hey do you girls want to hang out later at my place? Louis will be there too!" Liam said to us while Louis was smilling and nodding. 'SURE!" we said at the same time. "Here's my number text me?" Liam said as he handed me a little paper. "Oh for your beautiful friend Andrea he is my number!" Louis said smilling ear to ear. "Thanks!" We said as we both walked away . "This should be a fun night..." I said to Andrea "Oh yes."