𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 2766

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was awoken with the loud bleep of my alarm clock and saw the time 6:00 AM.

I freshen up and went downstairs.

I was staying on the 4th floor of mazharul-haq palace which is like a penthouse and attached balcony which gives view of frontside of mazharul-haq.

This palace is mostly used for weddings in thakur family so there is no gym like things but has a study.

Yesternight the king of Jaisalmer and his family also arrived here the former king and queen of jaisalmer are kiaan's buaa sa and Fuffa sa and also my choti maa rukh's brother and sister-in-law.

I know them. They used to visit ajmer , when I was a child.

What a family everyone is king and queen of small princely states in my territory.

My princess is sad because kiaan's cousin's didn't came yesterday but they will come today and choti maa sa, chote baba sa arrived yesternight only with ansh uncle.

I used to call former king of Jaisalmer as uncle in childhood so it's a habit.

When I went out of country he always stood by my side and supported me like a real father.

He was always in contact with me from childhood to now. We have a great bond from childhood only.

He has 1 son and 2 daughters.

His son yashraj is currently ruling in jaisalmer. Yashraj is my bestfriend. He is like a winter breeze, aloof yet comforting, with a demeanor as frosty as the chill in the air like me.

We exude a cool confidence that can sometimes be mistaken for indifference, but underneath the icy exterior lies a loyal and dependable companion.

Together, we form a duo that can weather any storm with our unwavering strength and resilience.

They say that we're rivals but the thing is that we should not believe in media. Right?

Yashraj's company is on top 3 in Asia. My company on top 1 and top 2 is some SkyRiseZoya Company.

SkyRiseZoya, this company has recently became famous. It is newly built company.

I really appreciate the CEO of this company to take it on so high in just a short duration. Now back to the topic.

Ansh uncle's elder daughter went mumbai to study in childhood and maybe she has returned.

I don't even remember her name. She was always silent just like me. She observes more and speaks less.

Whenever ansh uncle came at our house she never came with him.

She only visited us once in maa sa and baba sa's anniversary. Maybe she didn't liked functions and all.

And when we sometimes visited Jaisalmer she didn't even came out of her room.

She would just come , greet us and then went back to her room.

This was what she would do everytime. She is weird. I don't know how she is now.

And now the most little one Isra. She is very cute. I used to adore her the most after my princess.