♥*♡∞:。.。 a true dance with the new 。.。:∞♡*♥

3th person pov
       ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
It was a hot summer day for the males one who was happy like a dog on a run and the other like a black cat not smiling just tired from the red hair says "can you believe it, max. We're getting not one not two but three new campers today! The red hair said to the black headed guy he replied " yup. It's really, truly horrifying. The black headed said while he look in front of him while the red headed asked "Horrifying? What. Are you afraid of making a few new friends?" The red headed said and then petted the black head hair the black headed push the hand off him and cleaned himself and said "I'm not here to make friends, David. I'm here because camp is where kids are sent when their parents don't want to deal with them. Why do you think we return the favour when they hit 70?" The black headed said then the red headed said confuse "hang on a sec! What are you even doing out here?" The red headed said then the- (an you know what fuck it am tired of this shit I just going to say this shit you know what happened if you watched the episode so let me tell you what they think of you max: he thinks your the most calm and valuable to have David: he thinks your beautiful! With the outfit and surprise that you can run and do stuff with your heels Gwen: she likes you (not in that way) to your outfit and personally she thinks your a ez kid Neil:he likes your outfit but thought you were a girl (your not just in female clothes) Niki: she thinks your cool you didn't say anything when she bit you and the other's don't know what to say yet now good day, night and afternoon!

 Why do you think we return the favour when they hit 70?" The black headed said then the red headed said confuse "hang on a sec! What are you even doing out here?" The red headed said then the- (an you know what fuck it am tired of this shit I jus...