✨Character sketch ✨

"The Hernandez family was well known among all the industrialist families. They own one of the top businesses in the whole country."

Marcus Hernandez.

*Age: 32*Occupation: owns numerous real estate companies and many industrial buildings

*Age: 32
*Occupation: owns numerous real estate companies and many industrial buildings.
* Has green eyes, good physique having 6'2" height , dark hair & comes from a Spanish background although grown up in America after mother's death at the age of 7.
*Son of Mr. Lucio Hernandez (his father)
*Also has a sister named Katherine Hernandez.
*Plays guitar
* Tough childhood
*Suffers from PTSD and has anger issues.
* CEO of his own real estate company.
*Cold, grumpy and emotionless.

"The Morelli family is known for their goodness and bakery in the streets of Po valley in Italy."

Elowen Morelli.

*Age: 22*Occupation: Currently studying postgraduate studies at Stern school of Business in New York and working as an intern at the Hernandez 's real estate Corporations

*Age: 22
*Occupation: Currently studying postgraduate studies at Stern school of Business in New York and working as an intern at the Hernandez 's real estate Corporations.
* Slightly fair, her hazel eyes, dark wavy brown hair having 5'7" height. Comes from an Italian background though American by birth.
*Only daughter of Mr. David and Mrs. Lucia Morelli.
*Have panic attacks
*Also sees a therapist name Dr. Lily (she's like a sister and friend)
*Has a brother - Joe Miller (whom she doesn't remember)
*Has a childhood friend named Viola with whom she'll shift to New York.
* Meets Katherine (her new best friend in New York)
* Kind-hearted and a care-free girl. Although she suffers a lot but doesn't show it.
*Reading and horse riding is her hobby.

Joe Miller.

*Age: 26* Occupation: owns his own finance business and also looks after his father's restaurant

*Age: 26
* Occupation: owns his own finance business and also looks after his father's restaurant.
*Lives with his maternal uncle and aunt and loves them like his own parents coz they don't have children.
* Calm and collected in nature, reserved, talks less and emotionally drained because of past tragic incidents.
*Good at painting.

Katherine (Kathy) Hernandez

*Age: 22* Studies at the same university as Elowen

*Age: 22
* Studies at the same university as Elowen.
* Doesn't have friends because of her shy nature. (Though she isn't shy with her close friends)
* Very close to her brother.
* Good at playing violin
*Goofy and caring.

Other characters:
- Mr. & Mrs. Morelli (Elowen's parents)
- Mr. & Mrs. Miller
- Mr. Lucio Hernandez (Marcus and Kathy's father)
-Mr. Moronne ( Marcus's maternal uncle)
- Alex Moronne ( his cousin)
- Michele Gomez ( most trusted man of his family)
- Maria Gomez ( loves her like his own mother)
- Fabio Gomez ( Marcus's friend/ brother)
- Ben ( Marcus's close childhood friend/ also his secretary)
- Peter Gray (also Elowen's new friend at University)

Our beloved couple 💌

"For those who love reading about obsessed and forbidden love with lots of ups and downs and betrayal, I hope you'll enjoy your time reading it, I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed, stay till the end

"For those who love reading about obsessed and forbidden love with lots of ups and downs and betrayal, I hope you'll enjoy your time reading it, I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed, stay till the end."

Hope you'll give your utmost support and love to them by your reviews and if you want to stay updated and connect with them, then follow @author_val on Instagram 🤍