Chapter 36

"Welcome back, Jungkook-ssi." Yeonjun said as soon as he saw Jungkook.

"Hello, Yeonjun. Where is Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked.

"He's in his office. He is waiting for you." Yeonjun answered.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and went straight to Heechul's office.

"Jungkook-ssi." Soobin said with a bow. He is currently on standby outside Heechul's office.

"Soobin, how are you?"

"I am fine, Jungkook-ssi. Mr. Kim is waiting for you inside." Soobin said as he knocked before opening the door.

When Jungkook came in, Heechul is just staring outside from his window.

Jungkook immediately grimaced as soon as he saw Taehyung sitting by the sofa. Heechul turned and looked at him. He smiled upon seeing Jungkook's reaction in seeing Taehyung. Taehyung did not bother to look at him and was busy in checking his phone.

Jungkook bowed upon seeing Mr. Kim turning to him.

"I am glad you were able to make it. I was hoping to talk to you earlier but I wanted you to rest." Heechul said.

Jungkook stood up straight and looked at him. "I am feeling better now, Mr. Kim."

"That is good. Please take your seat." Heechul said, guiding Jungkook to seat on the opposite chair from Taehyung's as he sat in front of them. "Taehyung, please stop with your phone." He said and Taehyung rolled his eyes on him but followed anyway.

"What have you called me here, Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked.

"First, I want you to formally meet my other grandson, Taehyung. I do not expect for the two of you to be friends or be cool with each other right away, considering the things that happened." Heechul said and Jungkook looked at the latter who seemed so bored with what is happening. "However, I am expecting you, Jungkook, to do a special training for Taehyung when it comes to physical skills."

"Mr. Kim, it is impossible for me to do that considering that I am also taking care of Seokjin." Jungkook said.

"I know and understand your sentiments. That is why, Taehyung will also stay in the same apartment starting tomorrow." Heechul said.

Jungkook's eyes widened and looked at Taehyung who was smirking at him. He decided to ignore him and focus on the task being asked of him.

"Taehyung, stop smirking and listen to me well. You will be trained under Jungkook's supervision, meaning, you cannot disobey him at all. Whatever he say, you will follow. You will train with him every day after your classes and you will not, in any way, hurt anyone in that apartment. I will make sure that even though you are my grandson, you will receive a punishment for whatever you will do incorrectly." Heechul said with a very strict tone. "Jungkook will decide for your punishment."

Taehyung looked at Heechul with furrowed brows. He wanted to say no but he does not have a choice. He just looked at him angrily and at Jungkook as well.

"Jungkook, right now, I need you to take care of both Seokjin and Taehyung. I will be sending more men with you and also decided to purchase a bigger place. It will be ready by next week. All of you should move to that place and I have also decided for the rooms that you all will stay in.

The leader of White Tigers, Taehyung's known father, will definitely be mad once he knew what happened. As of this moment, I am sure that he is already finding ways to either take Taehyung back or do something worse to Taehyung and Seokjin.

Jungkook, I will need you and your team to be more conscious about your surroundings.

Seojoon, Taehyung's assistant, pledged his full loyalty to Taehyung. Taehyung will be guarded well by him in any case needed."