She needs Justice

~ Back when I was 14 ~

Date: February 15, 2021.

I'm turning 14 tomorrow I am so excited. The night before my birthday I had a dream, a dream that hunts me until now .

I was in the middle of the woods and it's getting dark . I look at my phone to check what time is it . Its 5 pm , malapit ng mag gabi . Pero bakit ako nandito?? Anong ginagawa ko dito? . I was about to step back when I heard a scream-no , someone is screaming a girl  . So I started to run  and follow  the voice pero natigilan ako nang may nakita akong dalawang lalaki, they are running towards my direction pero laking gulat ko nang nilagpasan lang nila ako like they didn't saw me . Because of curiosity I follow the two man , they keep on running like they are chasing someone . I was so clueless  that time . Who are they chasing ? May utang ba ang babaeng yun para habolin nila?? . Takbo lang kami ng takbo until I saw a girl hindi kalayuan samin at tumatakbo din siya . She is wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans , subrang dungis n'ya kong tignan , she's crying while running . She beautiful but her face is not familiar to me hindi ko pa siya nakita so, who is she? . Kaya binilisan ko ang takbo ko para maabotan siya and ask kong bakit siya hinahabol nila . When someone grab her hair -one of those man who's chasing her. She continue screaming and shouting and begging for mercy but the two man is like a deaf as if they didn't hear her . I was about to step forward to help the girl when I remember hindi pala nila ako nakikita? So what's the use? Pero I'm still thinking about the girl maybe I can help her para makawala siya sa mga lalaking yon when one of the man ripped her clothes off and throw it away . I was so shock and I don't know what to do,  I want to help here but in what way?? . Untill the two man raped her and after they do that they throw her dead body on the cliff.  And after that they walk away .  Dali dali akong tumakbo and look for the her . After I saw it I was crying, pano nila nagawa sa kanya  yun? They are heartless and merciless. Mga walang puso how can they do that to an innocent girl? These girl need a justice , she needs a justice .

When I woke up I was crying , I don't know why? But I want to cry? Pero naniniwala ko sa kasabihan na kong ano ang napanaginipan mo ay kabaliktaran non ang mangyayari sa totoong buhay . Pero this one? I don't think so . And I suddenly remember today is my 14th birthday .

A lot of things happen on that day some of our relatives come into our house and eat with us . Afternoon came and its 4:30 pm near our house may kakahoyan so I decided to go there kasi mahilig naman akong mag stay doon kasi fresh ang air . I was sitting on the root of a big tree when I feel someone is also sitting beside me . In the corner of my eye I can see her blue t-shirt it reminds me of my dream . I was just about to look on her when she starts whispering words and all I understand is the word "Justice " .

How can I do that if I don't know her? Thats the big question on my head and Until now I'm still asking myself . I hope she wont bother me again , I'm busy right now .

Base on a real life story

Correct my grammar if I'm wrong , but make sure to correct me in a nice way

Gracias ❤️
- Demonyitang_yra