❤️ 46 ❤️

Unedited...

Third person pov

"Why this bastard is slapping Iseul when it's all his plan. Perhaps is he telling the truth. What if really he is not behind this cruel act?" Jimin asked to himself feeling confused by jungkook's behaviour.

"No!! No! No! It's all acting! I know for fooling me the whole family is acting. Yes it's would have been also his plan. I should not fall for their cheap actings. Omg how realistic their actings are!! The oscar award can be given for them. It was like as if I saw t-drama, k-drama, c-drama everything together."

"But why hazel is also being with them? Is she pretending to me? Is she also trying to fool me? No no it can't be. Maybe they would have fooled her too"

A week later

Jimin was walking back forth in his room furiously. His hands and feets are now healed but not completely, still sometimes jimin would get that burning sensation. Considering his health jungkook gave him 2 weeks off for which jimin is bit grateful.

"I want that bastard to pay for this wound. But how?" Jimin talked to himself while thinking how to get his revenge from Jungkook. Suddenly his face sparkled up when his mind caught a idea. Without wasting the time jimin took his wallet and mobile and exited the room.

Time skip:-

"Here" jimin gave a photo to the alpha who is sitting infront of him. The said alpha observed the photo for sometime before looking back at the omega

"Consider the work has done. We will take care rest of the things." The alpha said. Behind him standing were his gang members.

"Okay, I just want you to terrorize him." Jimin said.

"Mr. Jeon you don't know about us. If we were told to beat, we will crack the bones. You are worrying for nothing. And also you know the party is a big influential person. So...."

"Don't worry, as I promised I'll settle all the amount. Now have this as advance. If I'm pleased by your work then I might give you more too. So do your work perfectly " jimin said while standing up followed by the alpha in front. 

"Yeah okay Mr. Jeon"

Time skip to night
Time :- 7:15

Jimin entered the mansion after spending time with his mother and sister. In the living room he saw hazel who is sniffing. He frowned and approached her.

"Hazel what happened why are crying?" He asked being concerned. Seeing jimin hazel faked more tears panicking jimin more.

"Hazel hazel, please tell me why are you crying. What happened?" Jimin asked seriously and took seat beside hazel.

"J-jimin j-jimin o-oppa h-he h-he..." Hazel stammered. Hearing jungkook's name jimin came to a quick conclusion knowing the reason for hazel's tears. But he couldn't risk getting caught by hazel by keeping a knowing face. So he pretended to be oblivious.

"What happened to your oppa, hazel?" He asked innocently, hazel was amused by jimin's realistic acting.

"O-on his way to h-home from company s-some unknown group of a-alphas b-beaten h-him up t-to d-death. N-now he is lying on the bed in his room like a lifeless body.. ahh..  ahh I'm scared j-jimin" hazel continued to cry while side eyeing jimin. Jimin smirked inwardly lost in his thoughts as he failed to notice hazel who was shocked at jimin's reaction.

'jimin are you that cold blooded' she wondered secretly.
Jimin broke his trace and looked at hazel.

"Why? did your oppa did something to them?" Jimin asked. Hazel shook her head in denial.