THE CHIP

Mom my neck hurts really bad. Do u need a ibuprofen? No every like 2 hours it feels like something shocked the back of my neck. Do you know when it started?
Yes, it started after i fell into the pool and hit my neck and had to get that artificial skin spray stuff at the ER. Oh, it might just be a after effect. Ok, when do you think it will go away. I don't know lets look it up. It says there is no after effects. Ok i will try to find it out thanks mom. Your welcome. I went up to my room and felt the back of my neck and felt a spike thing under the fake skin. so I went to the store and bought some fake skin you can use at home and i went to my friend Jake's house.
When I went inside I went to his room and i asked him to cut the fake skin a little bit he said no so i asked him please he said ok. When he cut it i went in the bathroom and saw a chip thing so i pulled it out and sprayed the fake skin stuff on the cut and smashed the chip and threw it away. I went back in Jake's room with him and he asked what was that about and i told him there was a chip thing in my neck he said show mw so i showed him the smashed pieces and he flipped out i told to never tell anyone he said ok. I was walking back home and i heard cop cars and I didn't think of it and I walked across the street and a car was speeding down the road and i turned real quick because I heard honking and the car go closer and closer it was like I wasn't able to move so I put out my hands and the car didn't stop and it hit me but it didn't hurt me all I saw was a cop stop really fast and the car was crushed and I didn't know how I did it but I took off running as fast as I could and ran into my house and yelled for my mom and she came down and asked what was wrong and I was about to tell her what happened with the car than I thought what if the cop followed me and came to talk to me about the crash and I knew if I told my mom what happened she would tell the cops thinking I would get a reward or something so I told her a saw a car crash on my way home. She told me my dad is coming to pick me up for today I said ok. HONK HONK mom my dads here see ya love ya. Dad I saw a car crash today it was crazy. Thats sad and crazy. Yea I cant wait to see Bryce. We got home and went inside and chilled for a minute and I went outside to Bryce's house and told hem about the chip he said thats weird I also told him about the crash and how it stoped the car from hitting me he said no way so I went out side had him through a rock at me so he did it and I blocked it and it broke in pieces. He wanted to know if he had a chip to take out i said i don't know so i took out a blood thickener and the fake skin and he told me to look so i looked i saw it and pulled it out and put the blood thickener and sprayed it on the blood and sprayed the fake skin on his neck and we smashed the chip. and we tried the rock thing and it worked and we where playing video games and somebody had mods so they could move things and we where like lol we can do something better in real life and then my dad called me and told me time to go home. I was walking home and two big guys in black suits grabbed me and put handcuffs on me and put me in a car and called there boss thats what they called him or her so I broke the handcuffs and the door and took of running as fast as I could and for some reason i started speeding up like 5 mph per 10 seconds and when I got home I went inside and told my dad to guys started chasing me and he said ok next time I will drive you over there and back and I said good idea. When I woke up we had to go to my brother Jordan's house and I told him and I got his chip out and when the party thing ended I went back to my moms and told my other brother Coen and sister Tealor and I took theres out and I told my mom but she told me keep dreaming and my dad said the same thing. When i was walking to school i saw twelve people in black suits and i saw the two who grabbed me so i tried to walk behind them so they wouldn't see me but my friend Jake said hi Cason and six of them went after him and six went after me. So I kicked all of them in the balls and in the face and i looked at one of there ids and it said that there are the fbi so I went to my friend and told him to run now and he did and I ran with him.
We ran to my house and my mom was at work so we went in my room and I told him everybody has them and if u take them out u get extra strength and speed so i took his out and we went to are secret hideout in the woods and I brought my computer and I found out the chip makes the government be able to track you and control you and read your mind. I also found out you learn one hundred times as fast so I'm going to try to drive my moms extra car and we where driving and the fbi started chasing us so i made the speed go faster and I trough the chip out the window so they cant track us and they where picking up there speed so me and my friend went full speed and so did the fbi so I did a quick u turn and they couldn't stop. I got out and took a car that was parked it went 210 mph and it had a full tank of gas so we got in it and I hacked so it would start and we took off and the fbi saw us so they kept chasing us so i went from 120 mph to 160 mph than 200 mph than 210 and we got way passed them. We found a place with woods so we hid the car and went in the woods we found a shovel and dug a hole and we hid in there and i learned how to hack into the government and I shut down the search for us.

IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MORE LET ME KNOW