C.YEONJUN TXT 🦊

You were on your phone laying on the couch. You were watching random videos popping on your suggestions. you signed and exit from YouTube because you didn't find anything interesting.

But you know you have nothing to do other than watching YouTube. So you once again opened YouTube and the first video that popped was a couple's cooking together.

You played the video and watched it till the end. As each minute of the 30 minute video passed, a smile formed on your lips.

'It's so fun to watch them! How would it feel like to do it for real??'

You thought and put the phone aside turning off the internet but not exiting the YouTube in rush. You ran upstairs to your bedroom. Agressively opening the door, you banged in scaring the shit out of yeonjun.

His eyes almost popped out. His one hand on his chest which is pounding. He quickly closed his laptop in annoyance and asked you-

Yeonjun : what the heck do you want? My death?!
You : hehe!~

You nervously laughed and walk to him cutely hoping on the bed like a rabbit, looking at him with a puppy eyes.

Yeonjun : what do you want? You need something, don't you?
You : yeshhh~ junnie!
Yeonjun : ughh go ahead. But reminder- Not more than 4thousand, i don't wanna go broke!!

You face lift up with a surprising expression but pull it off with an eye roll-

You : not that junn!!
Yeonjun : then what does my princess needs??

He asked smiling at you after pulling you close holding you in his arms. You chin pressed to his chest and hands wrapped around his waist.

You : I want to have a bake date with you!
Yeonjun : bake date?
You : yes! Let's bake something together, like a date, pweaseee!!~~

You whined and rubbed your chubby cheeks on his cheeks as he giggled and yelled out while giggling.

Yeonjun : oh! Arasso arasso! Let's go if you are this whining.
You : YAYY!!

You got out of his arms and jumped out of the bed. He smiled at your cuteness and get off the bed as well.

"Cute!" He whispered before following you to the kitchen.

- Everything was going well. The batter is down. It is now in the owen. But there is a problem -

Yeonjun : if I knew you would do something like this to me ... I wouldn't had wore a black tshirt.

He said placing his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose feeling annoyed. While the flour and other used in the batter including the a bit of egg white were on his tshirt.

While you just stand beside him giggling finding it fun and silly. Definitely avoiding the fact that you sre also covered in Ingrediants.

Yeonjun : baby, we just need to sit on the plate and get in the owen and we would get yeonjun Cake and Y/n Cake...

You laughed and hit him playfully as you hugged him still laughing. He hugged back smiling grinning at your reaction. Your head was on his chest, you wrapped your hands around his chest. He caressed your hair and hold your body close to him.

He was still smiling and grinning as you keep smiling while laying your while body on him. You looked up at him and he rubbed his nose against yours making you giggle.

He soon picked you up like a baby and placed you on the counter. You were surprised but laughing at his actions. He placed his hands on yours waist keeping you close as he stand inbetween your legs.

You : what!? *You asked smiling*
Yeonjun : what? Can't i?
You : yes you can but-
Yeonjun : nope... No talking... I can't wait to have my dessert!
You : h-huh?

You asked nervously as now his face is close to yours. Your nose and forehead touching. Your lips just inches apart from his. Your hands wrapped around his neck.

He kissed you with passion and love. His hands roaming around your waist to your thighs gripping and dragging which didn't failed to give you butterflies.

You both closed your eyes. He bited your lower lips asking for permission to enter. You slightly opened your mouth for him to enter his tougue inside your mouth.

He sucked and pressed his lips harder against yours. Now his hand were on the side of your skul and one on the back of your head. He deepend the kiss.

His and yours lips moving in sync. He moved to your neck and started leaving open mouthed kisses. All the way from your jaw to your collarbones. You moaned softly as he started bite and leave wet kisses.

Not so soon after you both smelled something burn. Yeonjun was so devored in your scent and skin he was totally distracted but you smelled it and turn your head to side and your eyes widened, so your mouth. You gasped and pushed yeonjun off and get down from the counter and opened the owen.

Your lips curved inward as you bite them.

You : damn... It's all ruined...
Yeonjun : uhm... It's alright sweetheart... Don't be sad.

He said and hugged you pulling you closer.

Yeonjun : it's okay that we didn't get to eat the cake... But we can definitely eat something else.
You : .... Huh?

You asked confusingly just to see a soft smirk on his lips. He picked you up wrapping your legs around his waist and hands around his neck as his hands were around your waist...

Yeonjun : i want my desert now... Sweety

He said and kissed you walking upstairs with you in his arms like a Koala.

- THE END -

WHICH MEMBER NEXT??!
🦊