|• INTIMACY OF EYES •| (CHP 3 :- MARRIAGE MEETING!!)

CHP 3 :- MARRIAGE MEETING!!

He pushes her against the wall and stares at her with his wicked wild eyes and gets closer to her ears and whispers....

"You better stay away from me"

And then he looks at her with his sunken eye.

Her nerves shivered throughout her body because of RIVAAN'S strange behaviour.
She softly touches his chest with her index finger and says...

"Please let me go"

"Oh really"

He smirks and holds her hand and puts it up against the wall and gets closer to her lips and says,

"If we meet again then I will never let you go away from me, ( then all of the sudden he stops for a minute and says,) if not then you are lucky"

And he moves aside and IVANI runs swiftly out of the room as if it is a monster.

And Rivaan smirks..

Ivani baffled, "what the heck, this man is fucking dangerous" he literally stopped my heart for minutes.

"Oh god, I need to stay away from him"

Anyways my work is done and now I am leaving...

And Ivani took a sigh of relief and left...

She called upon an uber and reached her place.

..

Aarav and his team arrive at the cruise party hiding behind the huge flower vase with a gun in his hand and with a sense of anger on his face.

Rivaan and mst Cheng after finishing their lunch they watch belly dance for entertainment and the lead dancer looks up for RIVAAN and And goes close toh him frequently to click his photos through the camera embedded in her necklace.

After completing the dance program the lead dancer runs towards the lighthouse near by the sea area..

When she reached there she found RIVAAN standing there, he looked at her with his rageful sight and said,

"What do you think I am an idiot ha?"

And then looks at her...

"Rivaan listen to me"

"Maya, right . A team member of the CBI officers right."

He looks at her locket and says

"So here is the proof ha"

And he grabs the necklace from her neck and he says

"You know we should not give people a chance, because when we give people chances they often think they won, so it's better to finish things at the same moment "