24

Dirty Harry ~ Gorillaz

Neverland
Now

They had finally arrived on the island, all tired but still determined. As soon as they stepped on the land a wave of memories hit Evelyn and she stayed behind as she tried her best to stay concentrated. What also didn't help was the fact that her wound was hurting pretty bad and she hadn't noticed before since the adrenaline had momentarily distracted her. She knew that it had probably reopened, but she didn't say anything because she knew they couldn't stop for this.

As they walked in the sand she put her hand in her pocket where her necklace still was. She played with it with her hand to calm herself down trying to keep her mind concentrated on what they had to do.

"We don't have to do it this way. I can fix the Jolly Roger. My magic is powerful enough. We can execute the pirate's plan", Regina said as they stopped.

"Sneak attack? Let's not be naive. Save your magic. We'll need it later, because Pan already knows we're here", Emma told her before she turned to the others. "It's time we stop running. Gold was right. This land is run on belief. All of us have been too busy being at each other's throats to be believers. I was as wrong as anyone else. But it's time for all of us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."

"You want to be friends? After everything that's happened between all of us?", Regina asked her.

"I don't want or expect that. I know there's a lot of history, a lot of hate. We don't need to be friends. What we need to know is the only way to get Henry back is cooperation", Emma reasoned.

"With her?", David asked pointing to Regina, then he moved and pointed to Hook. "With him?"

"David...", Evelyn muttered her brother's name in an annoyed tone when he pointed at Killian. She hated the fact that those two hated each other.

"No, Emma. We have to do this the right way", David told his daughter, ignoring his sister.

"No, we don't. We just need to succeed. And the way we do that is by just being who we are. A hero. A villain. A pirate. It doesn't matter which, because we're gonna need all those skills, whether we can stomach them or not", Emma told them determinedly.

"And what's your skill, savior?", Regina asked her.

"I'm a mother. And now I'm also your leader. So either help me get my son back or get out of the way", Emma told her seriously before walking away further inside the island, everyone soon following her.