Prologue

|Thunder|
It's 8:05 in London as I walk to the pier I noticed someone was following me. Before I realized two men snatched me from behind into a van. As I'm unconscious there's a voice in my head telling me "Everything has changed Helena you're life will never be the same".

I awaken in a room it's very dark and small. As I stand I'm dressed in a gown and my hair is a mess. I don't know where I am but then I hear that same voice. "Now you must escape before they come back Helena, they're will be a doctor arriving shortly. He will have a keycard you need to steal. It's the only way you'll escape".

I've never heard this voice before. It sounds like an female but I'm not sure.
As soon as I have my thoughts to myself the doctor enters with the keycard around his neck. Three guards shove me on bed and exit.

Then the doctor wipes my skin with alcohol and injects a needle into my skin. " He will have a keycard you need to steal. It's the only way you'll escape". replays in my head.

I reach for his keycard as he refills the needle with a substance. I wasn't able to grab it but it fell off his neck. He gives me the second dose and everything gets blurry.

He leaves and has the guards lock the door. I grab the keycard and tuck it in my sleeve as they all walk away. I get up and try to swipe the card but unfortunately the drugs are kicking in and every time I move I get these killer headaches.

It takes about 30 minutes to open the door. I quietly walk out the room.
"Take a right and a emergency exit should be on the left, do thus quickly they'll be back soon". I follow the directions and escape through the emergency exit and find myself in the pouring rain. I see this sign that says Brookridge Asylum. I run into the nearest woods and into the city.

I enter Paris Finest and sit in the booth.
I wonder who that women was and how did she get in my head.$