chapter 1.

Y/N's Pov:

It was early on in the day, I was walking down the halls hearing student bickering and whispering about this new teacher that had arrived. who is this teacher? I thought to myself as I was walking to my English class. I enter the classroom and sit down in my usual spot in the middle of the room waiting for the teacher to walk in.

the bell rings that indicate that class is starting, as it rings the teacher walks in, I take a good look at her as I've never seen this teacher before. Shes wearing what looks like a nice black tank top and some black ripped semi baggy jeans, black shoes, some necklaces and a cowboy hat. (shown below)

she appears to have some tattoos on her arms and hands

she appears to have some tattoos on her arms and hands. I watch her as she placed her stuff down before she spoke up.

"Hello class, my name is Ms. Ripley, I will be taking over for your old teacher. please be patient with me as I do the attendance." she spoke softly.  I noticed her voice had an accent to it... sounds like an Australian one.

she started taking the attendance saying each and every name that was on the list while looking at everyone's faces as she does so. she calls my name and looks at me but this time it was a much longer time than the others but not by much, I gave her a soft smile before she moved on from me.

"Now that's done, todays assignment will be an essay about yourself. that's two paragraphs long. it will be graded on grammar and spelling along with punctuation. this is about half your grade for this week." she explained with a stern yet calm voice.

I sat listening to her with intent, the way her voice sounded was starting to draw me in with every word she spoke. I watched the way she moved and the way her mouth moved. she looked absolutely beautiful and gorgeous as if she's like a walking goddess teaching the class. I wonder if i can get closer to her... I thought to myself. Ms. Ripley sat down after explaining the lesson. I kept staring at her as if I'm mesmerized by her.

the bell rings indicating that it's the end of class, I pack up my things noticing I haven't done a single thing besides stare at the teacher. I stood up and decided to be brave enough to walk over to the teacher and speak to her.

"Hey... so you're the new teacher that everyone was talking about in the halls." that was a stupid thing for me to say...  I thought to myself.

"Yeah, that's me, is there anything i can help you with?" she chuckled knowing that she has heard some sort of talk about her around the school.

I took a quick breather upon speaking again "about today's assignment, when will it be due?" I asked trying to have a small conversation with her even if it's about the classwork.

"it's due by the end of the week. if you need any help with it at any point don't hesitate to ask. I will be available!" she gave me a quick smile as she leaned back in her chair.