[⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️]

- - > This Book will contain a lot of sensitive topics and mature themes, if you do not feel comfortable reading any of the following this is your warning to stop reading and leave now, love ya. < - -
------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Death, blood (gore), suicide, war, attempted mass genocide
2. Abuse (Physical and Mental)
3. Mature (intimate kissing, ect, wink wink)
4. Vulgar language (is this really needed ?)
5. Rape and sexual abuse

6. Depression, anxiety...
7. Racism, Anti-Lgbt, hate towards those with disabilities. (And just a lot of hate talk in general.)
8. Dark humour

9. Talk about sexuality, gender, diversity, cultures, religious, orientation and basically a lot of representation (Not real ones, sorry but the cultures i will be discussing are in universe one and any resemblances to real cultures were not intended.)

10. Please remember that this is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real people, events, cultures, religious or anything else like that was purely coincidence and not indeed however there may be some references to things here in there but i tried to keep it as minimal as possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------
And final disclaimer ; of course, i meant to offend no one with this piece of work, i genuinely just want to tell a story nothing else, also all the characters that will be in this story either belong to me or my friend (Alex) who has helped me quite a lot on this further more for the sake of visuals while the characters will be described i will also put images of them, and for full transparent those characters were all made using gacha club. (Though they are a lucky few that i drew by hand.)
------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions, concerns, tips please do not hesitate i will be checking the comments. With that done, see you on the other side ! -KosukeCreations (Lyan/Sun).
------------------------------------------------------------------