Christian will make it to heaven

This is to remind you dear brethren that if your raised with Christ Jesus you should set your mind on things which are from above in Colossians 3:1-2 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. If you wonder which salvation is salvation of us from this world.

Every born again person there are two shots at leaving this world: either through death or the whole "rapture" scenario. And whether you're a believer or non believer there's judgment awaiting. I'm reaching out to those who've accepted Jesus Christ because, hey, their sins are washed away, and they're set for eternal life.He died on the cross for the sin of many. All you need is to believe if you haven't yet.
And there comes your active role of looking up expecting Him, for those who eagerly wait Him he shall appear.

So, the word "appear" and "come back" seem similar but are different. Well, in the Bible, when it talks about the church's big moment, "Rupture" it's more like an "appearance" of our lord Jesus. The word rupture is not in our English Bible but if you have Greek bible you will find the word in Greek "Harpazo" and in Latin which means "Rapturo".

Paul, an apostle of Christ, describes to the people of Thessaloniki how it is gonna be. The people of Thessaloniki first were so worried about what will happen to them when they die. They were so worried that people took advantage of them, and told them if they die they have missed the day of the lord. That is it. It distressed them and they wrote a letter to Paul with one word what!.

And Paul explained to them don't be afraid you have not missed the day of the lord in 2nd Thessalonians if we read the 2nd chapter it begins with Paul telling them no there are certain things that must happen. First he explains them in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

We should learn to look up, and by the way looking up is super Biblical. In psalms 121:1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help?. Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing.

Daniel 4:34  And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever: so looking up is supper important. Even Jesus looked up in John 11:41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.

Christian should not stand, they should always fight the good fight, they should always run the race, they shouldn't sit and say well am waiting for Christ Jesus. Christian should be doing our fathers business. We have to spread God's word and teach the world. We have to be everywhere all about God's word.

That's why we are called and reminded in 1 Corinthians 9:24-25  Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown.

For every action will be rewarded to every believer; in  psalms 62:12 says Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy; For You render to each one according to his work. Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. Ephesians 6:8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.

As we run the race our eyes should not be fixed on  worldly things but on heavenly ones, where Christ is. And when we get up there, it won't be about going to hell or heaven, because we will already be in heaven. It will be about receiving rewards for our actions. This judgment isn't about sin, but about how we lived our lives on earth.

Psalms 103:10-12 He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities.For as the heavens are high above the earth,. So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; .As far as the east is from the west,.So far has He removed our transgressions from us. And in Micah 7:19 He will again have compassion on us, And will subdue our iniquities.You will cast all our sins Into the depths of the sea.

The destiny of the Christian has been settled already and we will make it to heaven. We are no longer judged by our sin because it has been dealt with past, present and future, but we are going to stand before our lord Jesus Christ and there is something else we have to deal with. The devil wants you to feel like you're not going to make it your not worthy that you will never make it. So the judgment seat of Christ is for the believer and every believer will have to give account for the things you did.

So run the race in away that you will obtain the imperishable crown so that you won't be ashamed before our lord Jesus Christ