Part One-1st Day Of Collage..

Y/N was getting ready for her collage she is kinda nervous cause it's her 1st day of collage. In school she usually get bully cause she is a nerd and study very well. So she also change so many schools but no work. She went downstairs and sees her mom....

Y/N - Good morning mom

(Her mom was named yuri here)

Yuri- Good morning darling. Here your break fast.

Y/N- No mom I'm running late bye..

Yuri - Aish this girl....

Then she went to her way to college..
On the way she was literally running cause she is already late that's why.. And bunped into someone on fell I the ground...

?? - look when you walk you kid. And what's your name baby girl?

Y/N - first of all I'm not a kid and stop calling me that baby girl thing...

?? - just tell me your name...

Y/N - I'm Lee y/n. You?

?? - I'm Han jisung...

Y/N - fine bye I'm already running late... (she went away)..

Han pov

Finally I found you y/n I'm not gonna leave you until I take my revenge on you.. Or kill you... (smirk)

At collage

Y/N is waiting for teacher to come. Then someone patted on her shoulder..
Y/N - who the hell are you...

?? - umm hi I'm chicuita. I'm also new here, can we be friends? As I'm alone too I don't have any....

Y/N - (I mind "best opportunity")
Yea! Sure let's be friends...

Chicuita - thanks a lot....

( Part 2 is Cooming soon like this ff if you like it.... And it's kinda suspense....
OK have fun and enjoy. Have a great day....)