The Firsts

My scattered brain slowly disappeared from thoughts and I regained consciousness. I was in a cell. Did I do something wrong? I looked out of the cell. A long hallway filled with more cells. Who was I? Where am I? I am a person right? What kind of person? I wanted to know what was going on badly. I list down what I know. I have really long spiked ears and long darkish brown black hair. I have warm brown skin and full lips reddish pink tinted. I have rags for clothes and I must have written down how many years I have been here because on the wall was 'how many years I have been here by Elysian Elementine.' That must be my first and last name. I thought I counted all the years I have marked. It seems like thousands of years I must be full of wisdom if I was alive for that many years I thought.

I have to get out of this place first. I think there are a few pebbles on the ground and I pick one up. I throw it through to the bars of the cell across from me. A male elf came up to the bars. He also had really pointed ears, he had whitish blonde hair and when he looked at me his eyes sparked with recognition.

"Elysian? No you can't be, I am dreaming and you have your mind broken you can't be Elysian" he said.

"I think I am and you must know me, it says Elysian Elementine in my cell so I think that's my name" I say uncertaintly.

"You don't remember me?" asked the white blonde elf.

"Are we friends?" I ask.

"Yes," he said a little frustratedly.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Lucilliant, Lucilliant Phosforian and do you remember anything about what happened 2714 years ago? '' he asked.

"No, not at all. I seemed to have lost my memories somehow" I replied.

He muttered something about getting to the end of memory breaks before tapping a knocking sequence on the wall next to him. A few bricks collapsed back and a girl with amber hair slunk into his cell. "Are you sure you are not hallucinating?" she asked then she turned around and gasped.

"Confirm you see Elysian standing in that cell" says Lucilliant.

The Amber haired girl nods.

As soon as she does that and confirms I am real Lucilliant faints into her arms. The Amber haired girl sets him down and then looks back at me. I see that her eyes are a beautiful ocean-like colour. When she looked directly at me it was like she was staring into my soul.

It made me wonder "What colour are my eyes?" I asked.

"What?!" says the Amber haired girl.

"What colour are my eyes?" I ask again.

"Umm a Navy Blue with speaks of bale fireish blue" she says.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"I am Candesia, Candesia Marquisere. Do you remember me?" She asks Hopefully.

"I am sorry I don't remember you, were you also my friend?" I ask. She nods and her beautiful ocean eyes look glassy.

"Can you tell me what happened 2714 years ago?" I ask.

"You did something that caused your mind to be guilty and break," she said.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"If I tell you, you might break all over again and we just got you back, we can't lose you again" said Candesia.

I nod slightly disappointed but I must have meant a lot to her so I didn't share my disappointment.

"Can you tell me more about myself? I say.

Lucilliant regained consciousness. "We need to get out of this place. They will do tests on Elysian and the new council might hurt her or at least Vespera will convince them to leave it to her and that is even more horrible.