3 {nsfw}

Warning • mature chapter

Katsukis hands gripped the sides of emis thighs, leaving small marks along her collarbone, resulting in emi gripping onto katsukis shoulders tighter, breathing heavily.

"Ow- fuck" katsuki cursed lowly, his back aching from the position against the hard door. He swiftly lifted emi up with him and made his way to her room, ignoring the mess that emi had made when getting ready earlier. He placed her down on the bed, being pulled down on top of her by the hands around his neck.

He chucked, sliding his hand from her waist up to her hair and pushed it out of her face. "Emi." He said softly. Gaining the attention from the flushed girl below him. She hummed in response.

"I dont think this is a good idea" he spoke, his actions not connecting to his words, placing soft kisses along her jawline and down her neck, leaving a dark mark after a few gentle kisses.

This earned a gasp from emi, katsuki who was now staring down at her, made Emi looked to the side at the eye contact, her cheeks turning a dark shade of red. "May as well finish it" she mumbled, her words still very obviously slurred.

Katsuki hummed in response not taking his eyes off her. He said glancing down at her skirt which had now rolled up, flashing her red lace panties that matched her bra..

Emi pressed her thighs together and fiddled with the back of katsukis shirt at the collar. "Please..katsuki" She practically whispered, still avoiding his gaze.

Katsuki felt a lump in his throat catch as if choking on his own tongue, he abruptly moved, positioning himself at the edge of the bed and looked at her. "C'mere" he said, his voice hoarse. Emi glanced at how he was sitting and slowly went over, sitting on her legs next to him a bit confused on where he wanted her.

He noticed and held back a smirk, grabbing her gently and laid her over his lap, her ass facing up, the only thing covering her ass now was her underwear, the skirt being scrunched up from the position she was now in. Emi pressed her legs together once again and reached her hands back trying to cover her ass.

The blond let out a soft snicker. "Thats a bit useless emi" he spoke, silently enjoying the sight of her. "Im gonna need verbal consent though.. i dont need you yelling at me tomorrow" he spoke softly, rubbing up and down the back of her thigh.

Emi leaned her head down on the bed and huffed. ".. i.. yeah you have consent" she mumbled, her face heating up by the second. She nibbled on her bottom lip, feeling katsuki squeeze her thigh.

"Im holding you to it" he said before grabbing her wrists in one hand, moving them out of the way of her 'covering herself' which wasnt really working, keeping a tight hold of them behind her back. His other hand, still gently rubbing her thigh, he moved up and slid his finger along the seam of her panties, gaining a whimper from emi.

His finger moved a slow pace, staying outside her underwear as he applied more preassure on her clit, humming in approval when emi gasped at his actions.

"Stop teasing" she whined against the blankets that her face was buried in as she squirmed slightly in his grip. A chuckle left the boys lips but he listened. He moved her underwear to the side, feeling his bulge twitch at the heat coming from her already wet entrance.

Emi pushed her ass up a little bit more as the cold air hit her. Katsuki slid his finger along the wet folds, gathering some onto her clit and placed his imdex finger on it before sliding his middle finger into the wet heat, emi let out a soft moan simultaneously.