Deku Dating Simulator Chapter 2

Omegaverse
Alpha Bakugou Katsuki
Alpha Midoriya Izuku

-----------------------------------------

They were sitting on the bed in Deku’s room, thighs barely touching, a heavy silence thick in the air.

The room felt too warm, too comfortable; it would have lulled Katsuki to sleep if he weren’t having yet another internal crisis. Earlier, Deku had asked, nervous and far too earnest, if he could scent Katsuki, and Katsuki was about to yell a denial at him before he realized there was no reason to deny his boyfriend.

Deku turned to him, looking weirdly determined, as if he was about to fight a villain. That didn’t bode well. “This is supposed to be easy. It’s instinctive.”

“Then get on with it, shitnerd, or I will.”

“I wanna do it first,” he whined, as if that wasn’t what Katsuki was telling him to do. He peeled the scent-blocking patches off his wrists, soaked with his skin oils, and tossed them towards the trash can. They plonked onto the floor a few meters short. Katsuki’s own patches entered the trashcan with a perfect arc.

Slowly, Katsuki reached up to peel the scent-blocking patch off Deku’s neck. A peaceful forest blossomed between them, saturating the air with the scent of pine and earth and citrus. It hummed in Katsuki’s veins, flowing through him as he inhaled it deeply, nudging his nose against the tender skin of Deku’s neck.

Deku made a happy hum, pressing a palm against Katsuki’s back. The touch sparked a faint alarm in Katsuki’s head, a warring instinct declaring that he wasn’t supposed to be so close to another alpha; that he needed to provide his dominance. He ignored it, irritated. There was no way he was letting his stupid alpha instincts tell him what to do.

Then Deku peeled off the last of Katsuki’s patches and tucked his face into the crook of Katsuki’s neck, a content noise rumbling in his throat. The sweet scent of caramel melted into pine like marshmallows toasting over a forest campfire, interspersed with hints of cinnamon and earth.

Katsuki shuffled closer, wrapping his arms around Deku’s neck, and shoved his nose against Deku’s skin. He smelled so good.

“Kacchan,” Deku mumbled, his arms falling loosely around Katsuki’s waist. “You smell like dessert.”

Katsuki let out a huff of laughter and shifted forward until he was settled on the solid muscle of Deku’s thighs. A sharp flare of protest thrummed in his chest at sitting in Deku’s lap, needling at the comfort Katsuki was trying to indulge in. He pushed Deku back, hard, until his back hit the mattress, then crawled over him. Deku blinked up at him, surprised.

Katsuki dug the heel of his palm harder against Deku’s chest, feeling his heart beating wildly. “Stay down.”

He nodded eagerly, bunching his hands into the sheets as if demonstrating that he could be good while Katsuki leaned down to nose at the underside of his jaw, shivering when his lips brushed the tender skin. Evidently, Deku couldn’t resist his urges for long, because his hands slid to the small of Katsuki’s back as he nuzzled into Katsuki’s hair, his breaths hot against his scalp.

“Kacchan,” he whispered. “Can we kiss, please?”

He almost had to laugh again, because of course Deku would ask him for a kiss like he was asking for a favor. They hadn’t tried kissing since their first a few weeks ago, though he didn’t know whether it was his own skittishness or Deku’s tendency to dial everything up to a hundred that was holding them back.

Actions:

- Surprise: Kiss Deku first.