chapter 3

a week has passed since school has started, and hanjin has been enjoying it

a week has passed since school has started, and hanjin has been enjoying it. and his new friends makes it easier.

it was after school, hanjin found himself walking alongside dohoon. they didn't even hesitate to share their past memories, they trusted each other even tho it has only been 1 week

"ah hanjin, i forgot my books back at class! imma get them first" dohoon groans as he runs back to class. "ok, ill wait for you" hanjin replied.

hanjin was waiting beside the lockers when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. he thought it was dohoon who was back but when he turned around, he saw..

dohyeon, the school's meanest bully and also.. dohoon's brother. he wonders how could dohoon, a really nice guy, be related to the meanest bully at school.

"hey new kid, sayy.. you look kinda,, pretty~" dohyeon starts as he smirks. "g-get your hands off me dohyeon.." hanjin said, trying to sound brave but clearly didn't.

"awh the scared kitty sounds so scared" dohyeon teased hanjin, making hanjin feel less confident. "w-what do you want?" hanjin asked, still stuttering.

"nothing~" the taller replied, his voice low and warm, but not in a good way. before hanjin could say anything else, dohyeon's hand shot out, grabbing him roughly by the arm and pulling him close.

"you're mine, pretty boy," dohyeon hissed, his breath hot against hanjin's ear. "and I always get what's mine."

hanjin's heart was beating very fast in his chest as he struggled against dohyeon's grip, his mind filled with fear and confusion. he knew he needed to escape, but the fear held him in place.

just then, hanjin heard a voice from behind him, calling his name.

"hanjin!"

hanjin's head snapped up, reliefed, as he saw dohoon striding towards them, his expression fierce and determined.

"dohyeon, you bitch, let him go," dohoon demanded, his voice firm and unwavering. "oh yeah? or what~" dohyeon smirked.

"ill tell mom, that you've been smoking behind the school, even tho you said you quit it." dohoon repleid as he smirked, knowing he won this argument.

"ugh, fucking bitch." dohyeon curses, as he lets go of hanjin. "you will be mine, pretty boy, just you wait.." dohyeon said, before escaping the scene.

"hanjinie! are you ok? did he hurt you?" dohoon asked as he hugs the younger. "n-no im ok, thanks hyung.." hanjin smiled.

"that's a relief, im really sorry about my brother.." dohoon said, "n-no it's ok hyung," hanjin replied back, smiling to reassure dohoon.

hanjin leaned into dohoon's comforting hug, feeling safe in his hyung's arms. his heart still raced from the encounter with dohyeon, but dohoon calmed him.

"dohoon hyung, why is your brother like that?" hanjin asked, his voice shaky with fear and confusion.

dohoon let out a heavy sigh. "i wish i knew, hanjinie," he replied softly, his hand rubbing hanjin's back soothingly. "he's always been like this, even when we were kids. i've tried to help him, but he pushes me away."

hanjin's heart ached for his friend, knowing how much pain dohyeon's actions caused him. "i'm sorry, hyung," he whispered, his voice filled with empathy.

dohoon offered him a weak smile, his fingers brushing against hanjin's cheek. "don't be sorry, hanjinie. it's not your fault," he said gently, his touch reassuring.

they stood together for a moment, finding comfort in each other's presence. dohoon stares at hanjin's glowing eyes, with the golden sunset beaming through the window.

he looks.. magestic..

hanjin coughs a bit to break the silence, as it was getting too awkward. "w-well i wanna go home, bye hyung! see you tomorrow!!" hanjin said as he waves dohoon from the door.

dohoon waves back at the younger and smiles. what a cutie..

======= ✨ =======
omgg almost 100 views alr??? tysm guyss 👊
hopefully u loved reading this chapter!! 💕