4

"Emi! Are you home?"

Her eyes widened, shooting up from her lying down position and looked down. "Fuck." She muttered under her breath, staring at the blond headed boy in her bed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck"

She got up quickly ignoring the wobbles and weak feeling in her legs, she pulled her skirt off and mesh top slipping on a pair of pajama pants and hoodie before she shouted back. "Yeah! Just about to get in the shower!" She said tryna hide the panic in her voice.

It wouldnt be so bad, katsuki had stayed over many times before, it was casual for them to share a bed. But mina had a knack for knowing the 'glow' after sex as she called it.

Her seeing the glow on emi? Fine. Her seeing the glow on emi, and seeing katsuki in her bed? Not fine which now explains her panic as she shook katsuki earning a groan from the man.

"The fuck you waking me fo-" emis hand clasped over his mouth with wide eyes. "Shut the fuck up. Minas home" she whispered to the boy who was now staring at her with confusion.

"So?" He mumbled against her hand, sitting up and pulling her hand away. "Ive stayed before why are you freaking out?" He whispered back.

Emi let out a puff of air as she pulled at his arm to get him out of bed. "BecAuse. She will know"

"How would she know?- so u remember?" He said following the poor stressed girl not bothering to fight her pulling.

"Just- she'll know. Youve gotta sneak. Put your clothes on" She said ignoring his second question.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I think your overthinking this emi, shes not gonna be able to tell-"

"Emi?" A soft knock was planted on the door making them both freeze. "You good in there?"

"..u-m yeah im fine just a bit hung over, you mind running to the store for painkillers? We have non left."

Mina went silent for a second. "Sure babe, ill be back in 10"

Emi said a quick thank you, keeping her eyes on katsuki who was leaning against the wall now. Completely butt naked and still sleepy. Emi waited, hearing the door open and close, a breath left her lips. "You gotta go before she gets back"

Katsuki raised an eye brow at you. "Lemme ask, if she can somehow Know, how would she not know next time we see her?"

Emi stayed silent for a second, glancing at the floor. "Fuck." Katsuki hummed in response. "Exactly, so lemme sleep" he said and groggily headed back for the bed. Emi gasped.

"Ill just sleep with someone else! Then ill have a glow with someome else" she said and grabbed his wrist again. "Out."

"What glow?- hold on what? What the fuck are you on about emi your giving me a headache" he groaned out.

She let out a whine yanking at him once again. "I dont have time to explain you hedgehog, get out before she comes back" emi said glaring at him.

Katsuki stared at her before sighing and grabbed his clothes slipping it on. He went over to emi, stepping forward, standing infront of her and leaned down. "Fine ur lucky im nice, have fun hiding the walk from her. She wont need to glow to know you got pounded" he said in a low tone.

Emis face turned a light shade of red, a tiny gulp getting stuck in her throat. "Whatever you perv. Just leave now" she mumbled, avoiding his gaze.

Katsuki leaned back up and patted emi's head slightly. "Alright. Text me later" he spoke and slipped his hands into his pocket, walking to the door. Emi followed and opened the door for him, saying their byes as he left.