Chapter 37

Finally!!! I was trying to update this days ago but I can't do it, still I promised you this because it should really be there. Do not read if not comfortable with BDSM.

🔞

Jungkook is seated on a chair as he watched Seokjin pleasure himself with the toys. He did not try to do anything and just look how his baby tries to do it himself.

"K---Kookie..." Seokjin moaned as the buttplug inside his hole kept on vibrating. His hands were tied to the bed and his neck has a collar that is also chained to his tied hands.

"I told you to endure it so that you will be rewarded." Jungkook said finally standing up from his seat, watching how his baby tries to endure the pleasure from the buttplug even when tears are rolling down his eyes.

Flashback 2 hours ago.

"Jinnie, I think these toys are too much." Jungkook said as Seokjin guided him towards the toys that he has.

"I think I can take it, Kookie." Seokjin said proudly.

Jungkook scanned through all the toys that Seokjin has and he can't believe that Seokjin kept all these toys with him. He thinks he really need to talk to Jimin after this because of introducingbthe toys to Jungkook.

"I can't do this, Jinnie. We can always do things in vanilla way, baby." Jungkook said backhugging Seokjin and kissing his nape.

Seokjin feeling the tingling sensation but trying to control it turned to him. "When you say vanilla, should we use vanilla ice cream? How should we use it? I only have chocolate in the fridge." Seokjin said.

Jungkook smiled at his baby's question. "Jinnie, I meant vanilla sex. It's the usual thing that we do."

Seokjin pouted at him. "Jiminie-hyung said you like it rough and with toys. He said you enjoy it with toys so I always want to know how rough you like it and what toys you want to use."

Jungkook was speechless. It is true that he likes to use toys to his partners and wanted it rough due to his very dominant nature. However, he never imagined doing it to Seokjin. With his Jinnie, he always wanted it to be simple and with precaution. He is scared to hurt him nor put any bruises on him. None of his partners leave without any sign of a night with him. Some even had to rest for a day or two and he would not even care because they are not Seokjin.

Seokjin presenting the idea now scares him but also does something to his cock. He is suddenly feeling the usual lust he has whenever he thought of someone being submissive to him but he tries his best to erase that because he is talking to Seokjin right now.

"Kookie, please let's try it. We can still use colors, right?" Seokjin said looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"Jinnie, if we try this, there might be no turning back." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?"

"I love being very dominant in bed, Jinnie. I would be really rough on you and you won't be rewarded until you follow what I want. You might not be able to walk properly after this because I'll be really rough on you. You might also bleed and will have bruises in your body." Jungkook said trying to explain things to Seokjin. Things that the latter might miss for using the toys.

"If it's for you, I am ready." Seokjin said as he suddenly kissed Jungkook which the latter thought to be his readiness and agreement to everything he just said.

Present time

Seokjin was not able to control the tears flowing down his face due to extreme pleasure and need to cum. However, his cock is caged with a chastity cage that Jungkook made him wear.