Long Dirty harry styles imagine

Preference:

Harry:

You and Harry have been dating for a few months now and you had been celebrating your birthday the night before. You lay in bed and you feel the sunlight from the windows hit your face as you woke. You left your eyes closed, remembering last nights fun, and Harry's final "birthday present" before you'd went to bed. The dirty memories filled your head making you want more. You began running your hands along your body remembering all the places he touched. A small moan escaped your lips and you heard a low chuckle from beside you. You open your eyes to see Harry, eyes low from just waking up smiling cockily at you. "Alright there babe?" Harry asked in his groggy sleepy voice that gave you chills. You smiled up at him as you let him in on your little secret, "just remembering last night" you revealed with a giggle. "Ah, that was fun wasn't it?" He laughed. You stared into his eyes for a moment and you noticed you were naked, not even a blanket on your exposed body. Harry was wearing a pair of Tommy Hilfiger briefs and you could see his semi-hard bulge from underneath the thin navy blue fabric. You looked away and blushed covering yourself with your arms. "Hey" he said pulling your arms off of your body and wrapping them around his neck, "you're beautiful" he said pulling you up so your face and his were only an inch apart. He crushed his lips into yours in a long deep passionate kiss. He licked your bottom lip slightly asking, you granted him entrance as he slid his tongue into your mouth, you fought for dominance , but as always he won. As the kiss deepened you trailed your hand down his neck and across his perfectly toned chest till your hand found his bulge and you palmed it through the fabric of his briefs. You felt yourself grow damp as He moaned into the kiss and You dragged your teeth along his bottom lip. Wanting to tease him you quickly stood up and walked over to the dresser. "You tease! Where do you think you're going?" He asked bemused as he watched your every step. You ignored his question as you reached the dresser. "To get dressed" you replied simply. "Like hell you are" he growled back, still on the bed. "You know what's odd?" You said in an innocent tone, "I don't even feel sore from last night. It's kind of like nothing happened. Hmmm," that was a lie, Harry always made you feel sore the next day but you knew that would anger him a bit. You bent over slowly reaching for the bottom dresser exposing your bum and your wet center to Harry. You heard him get up and come behind you as he slapped your ass with all his strength making you sting and pressed his now exposed member against your bum. He was really hard now and you could feel him throbbing against your thigh making you even wetter. "Oh really?" Harry asked in an unbelieving tone. You stood up slowly and Harry sucked on the sweet spot just below your ear "ill make you sore baby, actually ill make sure you won't be able to walk for days" he breathed sexily against your neck. "Bring it." You choked back. He turned you and threw you down on the bed hard, with full force. You crawled back on the bed and rested your head on the pillow and left your legs wide open. Your glistening center exposed to harry. Ready. He stood there for a moment looking down on you stroking his long member causing you to moan at the sight. Your hand trailed down your chest and to your clit and you slowly began to rub circles on yourself. "Don't you dare" Harry said. "That's my job" you disobeyed knowing it would bring punishment. "Oh you like to be bad huh?" He asked slowly crawling towards you so that he hovered above you "ill show you how I treat bad girls." He replaced your finger with his thumb as he began rubbing figure 8s on your clit making you arch your back in anticipation. A moan escaped your lips as He stuck two long slender fingers into your heat curving them to hit your g spot. "Harry! Oh Harry" you let slip out of your mouth quietly. He forced his fingers in deeper and started pumping in and out at a fast pace. "Louder" he demanded. Forcing his fingers deeper into you. "HARRY" you moaned, bucking your hips your knees trembling "I'm almost there, I-" he pulled his fingers out quickly sitting back leaving you exposed and in need he began licking his fingers off "what the fuck harry!!?" You screamed at him. He smiled cockily in mock innocence as he ignored your anger "mmm you taste so good babe" he was trying get you back for what you did to him "baby" you pleaded "what?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Please" you begged. He hovered above you again placing his mouth on your hard nipple and sucking lightly "please what?" He asked looking up at you "fuck me" you demanded throwing your head back as he worked on your other nipple. He began sucking on your neck as he ran his tip up and down your entrance. You were about to plead with him again but you were cut off as he shoved his full length into you without warning not giving you time to adjust to his size. The pain came as quickly as it left and all you could feel was extreme pleasure as He thrusted slowly knowing what it did to you, "Harry faster. Please faster" you begged and he obeyed. He picked up the pace thrusting his full length in and out of you repeatedly causing you both to moan uncontrollably. He hit your g spot pushing you over the edge. You were right there and you could feel it. "I'm cumming!" You screamed and seconds later you felt your walls tighten around his length as you released all your juices. "Oh my fuck Harry" you screamed and his pace slowed a bit. You knew he was no where near finished so you rolled him over so you hovered over him your flaps Touching the tip of his member you sucked on his neck and he forced your hips down and you slid yourself slowly down onto his huge shaft, filling you in ways you didn't know possible. You bounced up and down as he guided you with his large hands cupping your thighs. "Oh fuck" he said as his eyes closed. Your moans filled the room as you rode him forcing him further and further into you. You felt your walls contract once again, causing him to twitch you both released your juices at the same time. The room filled with your joined moans as you collapsed on his chest.

"How was that babe?" He asked with a sly smile. You replied with a sigh and a small moan. He kissed your forehead as you drifted off into a much needed nap. " I love you (y/n)" he said sweetly. You were definitely going to be sore in the morning.