03. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Two days later, Raichand Mansion

Two days later,
Raichand Mansion.

The sun had barely peeked over the horizon when Adaa swept into the dining room, an air of importance trailing her.
Her loved ones were already seated, awaiting her arrival for the farewell breakfast before her journey to New York.

As forks clattered against china, Adaa's voice cut through the sounds. "Ridaansh, Aisha - I'm counting on you both to keep vigilant while I'm gone. Don't hesitate to call if any issues arise."

Her eyes flicked to her younger brother Ansh and she beckoned him closer with a crook of her finger.

"Ashi may be growing up, but she's still our little sweetheart. Keep a watchful eye, won't you? We can't have her get into any mischief."

The protective glint in Adaa and Ridaansh's eyes revealed the fierce maternal instincts simmering beneath the surface when it came to their youngest sister's innocence and playful spirit.

With a final round of warm hugs and goodbyes, Adaa slipped into her car and drove to the airport, where her loyal and efficient secretary, Lily, was already waiting to see her off. As they exchanged pleasantries, Lily handed Adaa a folder containing her itinerary and other important documents, ensuring she was well-prepared for her trip.

"As long as I'm away, you're in charge, so I expect everything to run flawlessly," Adaa said sternly, her voice firm but worried.

"Of course, ma'am, but when can we expect your return?" Lily replied, her tone reassuring, yet curious.

"The future is uncertain, Lily. No one knows what tomorrow holds, so I can't make any promises," Adaa said with a hint of melancholy, before boarding her private jet.

After a long 16-hour flight, Adaa finally arrived in New York City.

Her sleek black car was already waiting at the airport, and she settled into the plush leather seat, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

As the car glided through the city streets, the evening sun cast a golden glow over the towering skyscrapers, and Adaa gazed out the window, her mind preoccupied with the unknown challenges ahead.

Finally, the car pulled up to her luxurious penthouse, and Adaa stepped out, ready to face whatever lay ahead.

New York,
USA.
Adaa's Penthouse,