Our Happy Ending❤️‍🩹(🔞🔞)

Payu: What do you think babes?

Rain smirked....

Rain: I'm thinking that I'm sleepy...

Hearing this Payu annoyingly replied....

Payu: Are you for real right now?

Rain laughed....

Rain whispered in Payu's ears in a sexy voice.....

Rain: Fuck me daddy.....

That was it Payu lost his all sanity.....

Payu clashed his lips onto Rain seeking for dominance.....

It was not a normal kiss.....
Both were kissing eachother like anything.It was like they were kissing after a whole year.....

Payu bite Rain lips which let a slight moan coming out of Rain mouth....

Rain opened his mouth and how could Payu let this chance go away......
He slide his tongue inside Rain mouth tasting each and every corner of his mouth.....
Soon both of their tongue were fighting with eachother and Payu was the one to win this fight.....

After kissing for a minute Rain broke the kiss to breath.....

Rain was breathing heavily......

Rain: Wa....it....let....me...bre...ath....

Payu kissed Rain on his forehead and carried him by his waist.....

Rain put his hand around Payu neck and wrapped his leg around his waist.....

Payu carried Rain and put him on the bed softly......

Payu: believe me today is the best day of my life.....

Rain: Stop acting romantic and just fuck me till I pass out.....

Fuck me so hard that I can't get up till tomorrow night....

Rain words earned an evil grin from Payu lips.....

Payu leaned down on Rain neck and softly placed a kiss on it....Then he start to unbutton Rain shirt and finally reached his nipple which were already hard....Payu licked Rain nipple bud and Rain let a slight moan come out from his mouth....

Rain: Ahhhh....daddy.....pls suck it soon na....

Payu: As you wish my wifey...

Payu starts sucking Rain one nipple while pressing the other....

Rain was moaning continuously because of the pleasure that his daddy was giving him....

While sucking Payu took Rain's right hand and make him touch his hardened clothed dick.....

Rain started to rub his clothed dick and Payu to moan while sucking his nipple....

After sucking Payu again started kissing Rain hungrily and removed his t-shirt and threw it somewhere.....Then he removed Rain's shirt and unzipped his pants and pulled his inner down while kissing Rain....

Then he exchanged their position....

Now Rain was on the top of Payu....

Rain went to suck Payu hardened dick but he only licked the top pinkish part of Payu's dick....

Payu : Ahhhhh....
Baby don't play.....please...

But Rain was not going to stop there....he started to suck Payu's balls.....