Locked in the library

WARNING! This story has boyxboy action so if you don't like it then don't read it okay?

~Aidan POV~

You would've thought that ending up in a library, locked in with the hottest guy in your school was bad, but it really wasn't, especially when you'd been having a secret relationship for the last three months. Which included sex, a lot of it. 

Who would've thought that me, an emo guy, would get to fuck the fittest guy in our school? I mean, all he had to do was flex, and girls would be throwing bras at him, I probably would too, I mean, if I wore them... I don't.

*Last week*

I was staying late for the evening to finish off some work I had. Liam walked in asking for our P.E. teacher and I told him I didn't know where he was. Instead of turning round and walking away like he usually does, he stalked over to me with a glint in his eye, that had me captivated. 

"You know, no one's gonna be at my house tonight... you could stay over if you like?" He asked slowly, looking at me purposefully. 

"Um.. well, uh, I have an essay to finish, but I guess I can do it at yours?" I replied, blushing from the thoughts that came with the idea of sleeping over at his house, just us, no one else. Not that there would be much sleep going on... 

"Okay then, meet me by my car in 30 minutes?" He enquired as I nodded my agreement. He gave a small kiss on the cheek just as a booming voice echoed through the library. Luckily we were hidden by some books so no one could see us. 

"Is anybody in here?!" Liam went to shout out, but I covered his mouth quickly and pointed between us, silently saying that it would be very difficult to explain why we were here together. His eyes widened in realisation and removed my hand from his mouth, only to put a finger up to his lips signalling that he'll be quiet. 

After a few minutes of silence, we moved out of the corner and looked at the door. I grabbed my stuff and started walking towards it, when I noticed that Liam couldn't open it. He was pulling at it and trying to get it to budge, when we figured out what happened. The janitor had locked us in. It was really our fault for not saying that we were in here, but he should've checked. 

Liam turned around, with that same seductive smirk on his face making me step backward from the instensity. I knew exactly what that smirk meant.

He was going to fuck me into oblivion.

I bumped into a desk and broke eye contact only to see his face right next to mine when I looked up. His smirk grew wider when he saw that I knew what his intentions were. 

"Well, I guess since we're trapped in here all night, I suggest we make full use of the time, eh?" He whispered in my ear, then gently nibbled on my earlobe earning him a small moan from me. 

Then he snapped. He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and our lips were locked together. Passion and heat exploded from everywhere our skin touched as we ran our hands under each other's school shirts. 

He put me down on the table so that he could unbutton my shirt and pull it off me completely. I did the same to him and gazed at his beautifully chiselled body. No wonder girls loved him. 

When I was finally able to pull my gaze away from his chest, I saw that he had been doing the exact same thing to me. I have to admit, I don't have a six-pack, but I am pretty toned, mainly because we have a gym in our house. 

He moved forward and started attacking my neck making me gasp and squirm as he found my soft spot on the first suck. I ran my hands down his chest making him shiver and his nipples to harden. I suddenly had an idea, I pulled his head away from me and put my head down to his nipple and started sucking on the hard bud, whilst pulling slightly on the other one. He groaned and let his head roll back and I let my tongue work its way across his chest and onto the other nipple.  

I looked up and saw his eyes closed and facing towards the ceiling. Daringly, I rolled my tongue down his torso, giving him light kisses a few times and stopped at the waistline of his trousers. Taking my time, I used my teeth to pull down his zipper and kissed him through his briefs making him hiss. I smiled and pulled his boxers down to reveal one of the biggest cocks I've even seen. 

I wrapped my fingers round him and started stroking him, watching him throw his head back and groan at the ceiling as I started slowly stroking the base. As I watched his face, an idea came into my head. I stopped stroking and instead shoved him as far into my mouth as I could, and this is where having no gag-reflex really helped. He moaned loudly and grabbed the back of my head so I could take more of his cock into my throat. I started humming low in my throat whilst moving my mouth along his shaft and then back down again making him buck faster. "Ohh...fuck...Aiden, your mouth is amazing baby... Fuck yes!" he exclaimed as he shot into my mouth. 

I swallowed quickly and kissed him hungrily as he pulled me to my feet. I was already so excited from sucking him off, and the need to have his dick inside of me was growing more and more urgent. 

"Liam please, hurry up!" I whispered when I broke the kiss, looking into his eyes and seeing my own lust mirrored in his. 

He pulled me close again and kissed me hard, his lips full of passion. "How do you want it? Hard and fast? Or slow and steady?" He asked, trailing his finger down my body as he nipped at my earlobe with his teeth. "Ahh, hard and fast...please Liam, I need you inside of me..." 

He pulled me down from the table and unbuckled my trousers, teasingly brushing his hand close to my crotch a few times, but never actually touching making me more and more frustrated. 

"Liam please, I have to have you!" I exclaimed, not caring that I sounded desperate. He smirked and slapped my ass hard, making me moan at the pain and pleasure. "Good things come to those who wait" he said, turning me around and pushing my stomach down onto the table. 

He slapped me once more before lining the head of his cock and pushing into me slowly. "Ohhhh...fuck yes!" I moan not caring that my voice echoed. "That's it Aidan, scream for me baby!" He shouted thrusting into me over and over again hitting that spot inside me so many times. I must have cum twice before he started to speed up even more, jackhammering into my asshole before shoving himself inside of me one last time, with a loud groan. I felt his hot cum spurting into me making me feel full and fulfilled. 

He stayed inside me for a few more minutes before finally pulling out, only for him to kneel down and start licking all of the cum that was slowly dribbling out. 

"Mmm yes, ah yes! Your mouth feels fucking amazing!" I exclaimed, arching my back off the table, trying to get his tongue to go deeper into my asshole. 

He got up quickly and licked up any of the cum that had sprayed my stomach. He grabbed me and turned me around, to give me a hot, passionate kiss that tasted of our cum mixed together, before lifting me up onto the table, and pushing me down onto my back, his cock already hard and ready for another round. 

"You ready to go again baby?" He asks looking down at me, slowly stroking his cock. 

"Fuck yes, I've been a very naughty boy..." I reply, lifting my knees up to my ears. 

"Well naughty boys should be punished...with pleasure" He says making me shudder from the thought of everything he is going to do to me. 

And punish me he did, we went at it all night, everywhere, every position. It was amazing! Though it was slightly hard to explain in the morning, no one thought anything of it luckily...

Author note: sorry to be a clam jam, I just wanted to know what you guys thought and if you have any requests, can you send them to me because I have no ideas anymore. Thanks :D