Summer Vacation is Here!!

Riya's family came to their summer vacation to Riya's grandmother house.
Seeing Riya Shiva feels very happy and excited as they reunited after waiting for one whole year. Riya runs to her grandmother and greets her grandmother and also grandfather. After lunch, Riya goes outside the house for shiva. Shiva was waiting for her to play with her as he finishes his fast just to play with her. They spent whole playing and giggling and liltte fightings why not, in the evening shiva runs away from Riya as she's going beat him. Riya catches shiva but she stops immediately and takes a look at shiva's wrist, there were nail marks on his wrist Riya says sorry to shiva as she was the reason here this moment was something for Riya she felt really bad for hurting his bestfriend shiva.

             3 days passed and the 4th day it is the festival day in the village. Riya and shiva stayed together and enjoyed their village festival. Shiva admires Riya when he saw her in the traditional outfit. They both with their families buys new toys for their children. When they arrived home riya and shiva started playing with the new toys and had a great time together.
Next day it was a very tiring day for both nd they played games in mobile. Shiva introduced one racing game to Riya it became her very favourite game that she still plays it when she is 20. The racing is very special for Riya as it was introduced by her special person. After spending her summer vacation Riya leaves to city, this continues every year and Riya and shiva always keep sad faces when they're going to seperate.