Chapter 1 (First meeting)

It's the same like any other day in Inona city, the zombies are roaming around while things are falling out from the sky. Lian is just watching all of this happening since there's nothing to do for today.

Until.. a human-like figure falls from the sky. But.. Why would a human fall from the sky to this hell island?? Without realizing, Lian's body quickly moves by itself towards the falling human, just in time to catch this 'human' who seems to be sleeping peacefully. Did he collapse from the fall? though it's weird that his body is as cold as a corpse-?

BAM!!- A powerful attack coming from their back, that luckily dodged just in time while still holding this 'human'.

Surely Lian never encountered such a powerful attack before. This creature looks nothing like a zombie since it has this weird long neck and ears? Like socks bunny! It has black fur and those glowing white eyes makes it more intimidating, and the size of it is huge, almost as tall as the tree branches. Just what kind of creature is this?

Before any more questions pop out about the creature, it starts to attack again with its powerful swing. Lian manages to block it with the scythe, but has a hard time holding the attack. They both take a step back and start running around the city. It's hard to fight the creature while protecting the 'human'.

After running around avoiding the creature, Lian manages to hide the 'human' in a safe spot before charging back at the creature. A few blows is enough to know that this fight needs to be taken seriously. Lian swings the scythe and manages to cut one of its ears but the creature also manages to damage Lian's right eye. Both parties retreat, not wanting to continue the fight.

After the battle, Lian goes back to where the 'human' is to check up on him. Of course nothing happened to him and he was in a safe spot after all. Luckily there's a bandage that can be used to treat all the scars from the battle. Everything just happened so quickly, him and the creature appear so suddenly and at the same time.. is it a coincidence? Ugh, too tired to think. Time to rest up.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day was a sunny morning, and he's still sleeping. How can someone sleep for a whole day like this? Even so Lian needs to go back home, and gotta bring the 'human'. Since who knows maybe he's still alive? After a long journey, they finally arrived. Avoiding the zombies and having to be more aware since there's a creature roaming around, takes a lot of energy. Even the bandage couldn't hold out! Well it's time to change the bandage with a new one anyway. Luckily the tree house had almost everything, from a first aid kit to food and extra clothes. Lian was just fixing the bandage until something broke the silence.

"Who are you? Where am I? What happened??" Asked the 'human' that seems to finally wake up confused and panicked a little bit.

Lian answered with another question "Who are YOU?", it was a bit of a surprise that he finally awakes.

"I.. " He answered with a bit of hesitation. His face looks like he doesn't want to talk much about how he ended up here.

It's been so long since Lian had socialized with someone, but it's survival rules to not accept anyone suspicious. "If you don't want to answer then you can get out with the zombies". It was quite rude but a threat is needed to make him talk.

"What??" he answered, confused. "What do you mean by zombies? It doesn't even make sense that there's someone alive on this island."

"What do you mean by that...?" Lian is also a bit confused by that statement. "Don't change the topic and Introduce yourself."

"Let's make a deal instead. I will answer any of your questions but with a condition.", His voice sounds like he's a bit nervous.

There sure are a lot of questions that Lian needs to ask, it doesn't seem like a bad deal. But let's hear the condition first "What is it?".

"You protect me from any danger." He sounded so confident for a moment before adding another statement, "Well.. until we don't need each other anymore?" he said it while looking away.

Lian thinks for a moment. Protecting a human is a bit hard since they're quite big unlike rats, but it's not impossible. "Fine, but I will only protect you if your life's in danger."

"...It's a deal." He answered a little nervously.