chapter one

Every woman screaming his name. "This is the best night of my life." I thought to myself. Front row next to the one and only Andy beirsack. I scream. I still can't believe Im here. Andy looked me straight in the eyes during my favorite song "nobody's hero" he pointed to me and then back at the mic. I pointed at myself reassuring he was talking to me he nodded. I pulled myself on stage next to him he handed me a mic. and we sang together. At the end of the song he whispered in my ear "meet back stage when this is over." I nodded in aggrement. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I melted inside. I felt butterfly's in my stomach as i hopped off stage and back to my seat. I still couldn't believe it. Andy with his dark black sexy hair. Six foot four Andy Biersack leather vest, batman tattoo and all. He pulled me up on stage with him. Nerdy Amy. Amy the dyed red head. Amy with her fangirl t shirt with Andy on it. My dreams have finally come true. "I don't know what I'm going to do with my life now." I thought to myself "I never thought I'd get this far." The concert ended with the song perfect weapon. I thought what a perfect way to end the night. I ran back stage just as Andy had directed me too. He looked at me and mouthed "we can talk after everyone leaves." I nodded. It was 1 am before everyone had finally left. I walked up and said "hey." Oh god what was I thinking?! I couldn't think of anything better to say?! Nothing?! Nothing at all?! Nothing at least a little bit sexy?! Gahhh!! At this point I thought I messed up so I shut up and let him talk. He said "hey" in his sexy voice I had always dreamed about. I blushed. He must have noticed because right after I felt the heat in my cheeks he giggled and said "that's quite a show you put on tonight." I slightly looked up bashfully and studdered "ye--umm yeah I guess" he looked at me as if I just ate a sock. "YOU GUESS?!" I looked up. "You were fucking amazing! I've never seen a girl with so much energy. And your voice is amazing." I managed to gather myself and let the word "thanks." Slip. He looked at me and said "you know...we should do this again sometime." I nodded. I felt so stupid. I couldn't say one word and the love of my life is trying to have a conversation with me. He slowly put his hand agansit the side of my face tracing it down to my jaw line and slowly pushing my head up. He said "you have some really pretty eyes... I wish I could see them" At a loss for words I just sat there blushing. He leaned in and kissed me.