𝐢𝐢𝐢. petals

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴         𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙰𝙻𝚂         𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴         𝙿𝙴𝚃𝙰𝙻𝚂         𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

SHE WAS TOLD that next week's Friday, she and Dylan would go out. She didn't know where, not even why, but the why really didn't matter. The where definitely did. Aaliyah had changed three times now, checking to see what the hell she was supposed to wear.

Dylan said casual, but she didn't know how casual it had to be. So, she wore washed out blue jeans with an oversized cable-knit sweater which was white. It was fuzzy and cozy, which helped since it already started snowing. She was going to grab a jacket and a beanie, so it didn't really affect the outfit. Her hair in a French braid her sister did for her, tied in a bow. Shoes white as she had minimal makeup on.

Casual. This was as casual as it gets. It was good for anything he had planned.

"Bye, I'll be back soon!" She said as she passed by her parents who were sat with Julianna in the living room. They said their delayed goodbyes as the door closed, seeing Dylan standing there with his hands in his pockets, "Hi," She smiled, her nose already a bit red along with her cheeks, although she's unsure if it's from him or the weather.

He nodded and returned her smile, an arm wrapped around her as he walked with her alongside him, "Any guesses to where we're going?"

"No, and that's kind of annoying. I don't know if what I'm wearing is decent," She tilted her head downwards, her eyes scanning her outfit.

"It's good," He laughed, "It's decent," He mocked, getting a nudge from her in response.

"As cold as it is it's so pretty," She sighed as her eyes went to the sky, the snow falling as the sky's colors were barely seen, but she didn't mind it and kept walking.

"Mhm," He nodded, his eyes stuck on her while hers on the sky. She didn't even notice or felt his eyes on her, and she didn't know if she should've or if it would lead to meaningless thoughts and overthinking, so she brushed it off and continued with him.

Her brows raised as she noticed the path they were taking as it was a place she's been to way too many times in the past, "I think I know this road," She looked over at him with a giggle that lasted a second.

"You think?" He raised his brows, making her shake her head while her smile got bigger.

"Okay, how do you feel?" Aaliyah decided to not think about what they were going to be doing.