Prologue

Most of the story's explanation is in the story bio but i know most of you(including myself) dont even bother to read the bios on story's so ill just give you guys a lil summary of what the story is gonna be about and how this AU is basically going to work.

In this AU Nikolai and Fyodor are friends who grow to fall in love with each other, Nikolai is a murderer and hides it by having the occupation of being a magician while Fyodor is a member of the cmdr(criminal mastermind detectives reinforcement, a secret agency that is involved with solving murder crimes and finding the killers behind the acts, Fyodor hides this image as a bartender.

Eventually Nikolai's crimes falls into the hands of Fyodor to solve an find him out, but what will happen when Fyodor figures out that his lover was the one he would have to kill for the greater good of the world, when Nikolai realizes that the person he's been attempting to hurt the most was the one he wanted to protect the most?.

The entire story and all the chapters will be posted when i finished all of it that way if i made a mistake in a earlier chapter i could fix it before anyone sees it. so by the time the actual thing will be out will probaly be like 3 months or smth. the prologue is only out currently so that you can see if you would be interested in reading this when its complete, so if you are looking forward to this then you can add it to your library and you would get the notification for the full story in like 3 months lol.

(NVM because someone in the comments is a hungry hungry hippo so I will be posting a new chapter each week😡). YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

(also pls give me oc ideas for people that would be working w Fyodor or Nikolai's victim's in this AU, i'm running out of ideas and i'm not creative at all lmao)

TY FOR READING THE PROLOGUE AND ILL SEE SOME OF YALL IN 3 MONTHS