𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

It was my last day here. I would be leaving tomorrow and had already packed all my stuff. I sat down on the floor and looked around my empty room.

I had always lived here. I grew up here, in Seoul, and had so many memories just by looking outside the window. I got my first ever friends, Renjun, Jisung and Donghyuck from here. I met someone I never thought I'd fall in love with here. Now I have to leave it all behind.

It was already around 11pm and everyone had gone to bed, so I thought I would go too. Right when I turned off the light, my phone rang. I was a bit surprised by the caller but instantly picked it up

"Jeno, why are you calling at this time?" I asked him as quietly as I could.

"You've already packed, right?" He ignored my question.

"Uh yes, why?" I questioned him, why would he call me at midnight to ask me that.

"Let's run away."

"Huh?"

"Take your stuff with you, as well as some money. I'll pick you up in ten minutes. Are you coming?"

I needed a minute to process everything. Running away sounded so crazy and actually very scary. On the other hand, I don't want to go with my parents. I know they don't care about me. Not like that.

I thought about it for another minute before responding.

"I'm in."

-

I quickly but quietly took my bag with my clothes and my other bag with my important things and headed downstairs, trying not to wake my parents up.

I had pretty much money on my credit card since I had been saving, as well as cash. I still took some from the jar from our kitchen.

I received a message from Jeno, saying he's outside. Before leaving the house for the last time, I left a small letter on the kitchen counter.

"Mom and Dad, I decided to go with someone who actually cares for me and who loves and accepts me. Don't text or call after me, I'll be okay.
- Jaemin"

I put my shoes on, took my jacket and left the house. I saw Jeno outside, waiting in his dad's car. I put my bags in the trunk and then sat down on the passenger seat.

"This is fucking insane, we're insane." I said right when I fastened my seatbelt. The blond boy glanced at me before pulling me in and placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"We really are, but it's going to be okay" Jeno promised with a loving smile on his face and started driving towards the unknown. We had no idea where we would go, we just let the road take the lead.

"How much money do you have?" I asked him while staring out the window, watching all the street lights passing by.

"I got pretty much on my card because I have my savings account besides my current account, but also like ₩500 on cash. The author is too lazy to go see how much that is in euros or dollars by the way." He answered while stroking my thigh delicately.

"You think we'll be able to find an apartment or something?" I asked him, knowing we don't even know where we are going.

"Don't worry, we'll find one. Honestly, I think we should stay in Seoul, I still want to see my friends and I know you want too." Jeno suggested and turned to look at me. I thought about it for a minute but I ended up agreeing. We both knew Seoul well enough so maybe staying here would be the smartest choice. It was a big city anyway.

-

We had stopped at 7/11 to eat some instant noodles and also to get some snacks for the car ride.

"We should take a rest and continue later. You also need sleep since you're driving." I suggested while slurping down the noodles.

"Sure, let's sleep for a couple hours and continue in a couple of hours?" Jeno suggested and put all the snacks we had bought into a plastic bag.

After leaving the shop, full from the noodles and slurpees we bought, we got back into the car and decided to sleep there for some time.

-

The sun started rising so I realized it was probably around 5 am right now. My phone was full of new messages and endless calls, you probably can guess from who. Before even reading a single message, I blocked both of my parents without a hesitation. It's not like they would be worried anyway. I glanced at the sleeping boy next to me. God he looked so adorable when he was asleep.

"Jeno, wake up, let's continue the drive." I slowly tried to wake the sleeping boy up. He started blinking and yawned.

"Alright, let's go then." Jeno said after he had fully woken up. I don't understand how he has so much energy like five minutes after he woke up.

Two hours later, we continued to drive around the city, while I tried to search for a cheap place to stay. It was hard finding one that would fit in our budget.

"These are all so expensi- holy shit!" I was about to start whining but then I found one. It was a pretty decent sized apartment with one bedroom, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. It was affordable for us too. It was on the other side of Seoul from where we had lived.

"I found one, it's a ten minute drive from here. I'll contact the seller if we can go take a look at it." I exclaimed out of excitement. The older boy just smiled while I started fussing and tried to find the seller.

-

A/N
I'm so sorry I feel like these last chapters are so short but I really have no idea what to add to these😭😭

-

word count: 995